IGNORED

Isn't life better without...

Guest Gary C

Guest Gary C

Are these photoshopped, do you reckon? Some incredible skin on these people.

Unless they're all just caked in make-up. Yeah, it's got to be make-up.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People here call me a hipster, but just to avoid any confusion I'd like it to be made known that I would never have anything to do with anyone who looked even slightly like that.

That's quite shallow.

Guest abracadabra

i think weed lives in Costa Mesa, CA. not LA. and these pictured faggots are incredibly kewl

Guest nene multiple assgasms

she's attractive enough, but when she smiles you see too much gum. not a good tooth-to-gum ratio.

Further proof that there is absolutely nothing worth saving on the west coast of the US.

Not true everything Northern California and up is decent, it's just SoCal that's a gold-foiled shit.

But goffer is in socal :(

Guest Georges Bataille

she's attractive enough, but when she smiles you see too much gum. not a good tooth-to-gum ratio.

exactly

she's minging

Guest olson

Further proof that there is absolutely nothing worth saving on the west coast of the US.

Not true everything Northern California and up is decent, it's just SoCal that's a gold-foiled shit.

so is olson...til september

Guest abracadabra

so is olson...til september

so is abracadabz and better mexican food

that girl isn't hot... she is on the plus size side a bit... but she has great tits that i'd love to squeeze together and i happen to like big thighs... and a big ass!

Archived