IGNORED

what would you put in something the size of an original walkman

kaini

a device that cancels out rape alarms and replaces it with a kind of dog whistle that only other rapists can hear, calling them to come and join in.

fucking lol

I'm picturing a rapist drooling over his computer and hearing that noise, and then looking up and booking it just like those zombies in the dawn of the dead remake

Guest ezkerraldean

i love old walkmans

BIG_Sony%20Walkman%20WM-4%20Red.JPG

my god i want to have sex with that

that's an idea actually. you could get hold of an old walkman that's still in good nick, gut it out and put an mp3 player inside it, hooking up all the relevant buttons. that would be fucking awesome

Guest Donkey Rhubarb

Pogs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_kkdmLf7I

I remember when i was at school i was watching these kids play pogs outside. One lad came round the corner from where we were and challenged one of them to a game. He had like a lunchbox full of em. They both stacked up quite a big pile of em, this really nerdy looking kid came out with a "slammer" the size of a manhole cover and flipped the whole stack over. He lobbed em in said lunchbox and then naffed off! :lol:

I remember collecting all of the pogman series. Fuck knows where they ended up

a device that cancels out rape alarms and replaces it with a kind of dog whistle that only other rapists can hear, calling them to come and join in.

Oh my lawl.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

a compartment for storing printed out watmm threads so I could read watmm while on the go.

lolol

6171_208829525014_581545014_7622681.jpg

i had one of these, no joke

BIG_My%20First%20Sony%20Radio%20Casette%20Player%20WM-F3030.JPG

it had a perspex panel at the back, and big coloured gears you could watch turn.

actually gadget-hacking one of those would be fucking awesome

i almost picked up one of these ones at a thrift store, but didn't . FML, i think they are super cool.. as for what to put in one, a tape?

This was my bad boy:

1564325101_9650c211b5.jpg

my dad bought one of these for my sister back in the day and i was so jealous

what's the differnce between an original sony walkman and a woman's vagina? there is none, i can fit my penis inside both of those things.

Guest my usernames always really suck

I would want something that can convert food into poop so that I won't have to.

Archived