IGNORED

neil young sub forum petition

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

lol i saw neil young in chicago when I was 13 or something... went with my dad so I couldn't toke... ended up falling asleep before it was over... I believe dave matthews opened up. this was in 94-95 maybe?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

My Dad is going through a Neil Young phase at the minute and yes he is great, but right now, Neil Young can get the fuck off my radio.

Guest zaphod

i just bought that album. i love the heart of gold/man needs a maid piano suite.

seriously though, get on the beach. it's melancholy and if you like after the gold rush you pretty much have to hear it.

haha, none of you cunts even recommended Zuma or Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere?

fuck's sake. fuck.

you amateurs.

get those albums. those and After the Gold Rush are my favorites. and "Hold On To Your Love" from Trans is killer.

• 3 weeks later...

first listen of on the beach. neil and the band sound pretty fucked up on vampire blues. what the hell were they on?

saw 'hawks & whatever' and 'zuma' at borders for 5.99 each. shall grab next time i'm there reading magazines

Just listen to Neil's solo on Vampire Blues at the end. It's so fucked up. So great. Exactly what the song is about...

Buy Tonight's the Night and find out on the web a way to get (torrent site) the HDCD bootleg of Time Fades Away. He never wanted to release it on CD, I have no idea why, but there is a remastered version of it circulating as a bootleg! That way you'll have the entire Ditch Trilogy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ditch_Trilogy

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Oh, Isabela, proud Isabela,

They tore you down and

plowed you under.

You're only real

with your make-up on

How could I see you

and stay too long?

Exactly man, you're all just pissing in the wind

American Stars 'N Bars is underrated

That's another good one to get. Fuck anyway get them ALL. Even Trans. Get Broken Arrow. Sleeps with Angels. Silver & Gold. Greendale. Rust Never Sleeps. Ragged Glory.

i'm not a rock-neil fan really i just love that track.

picked up silver and gold for 5$ recently, not heard yet.

whats the best neil book? maybe someone already mentioned it.

i don't see how anyone could not like neil young. its a given like dylan, the beatles etc. also like dylan hes not the best singer always but writes some of the best songs ever. covered less than dylan though i think.

Archived