IGNORED

completing my backlog of unfinished vidyagames

Guest my usernames always really suck

i just realized i have a lot of PS3 games just sitting around i havent even touched

Valkyria Chronicles

GTA IV

Silent Hill

Fight Night IV

i really wanna play fight night but im entranced with finishing FFVII again...goddamn its great.

i just realized i have a lot of PS3 games just sitting around i havent even touched

Valkyria Chronicles

GTA IV

Silent Hill

Fight Night IV

i really wanna play fight night but im entranced with finishing FFVII again...goddamn its great.

FF12 is fucking awesome once you get in the swing of things....the massive maps combined with the fact that the entire world is pretty much connected, save for one or two areas....you can run from Arcadia all the way down to Girvugean or whatever its called

once you get up to lvl 65 or so, it just becomes an extremely boring grind through hundreds of enemies.

Guest WhoNeedsElectricity

why do you have such strong ocd that you must finish every game you own, that is the question i ask

Well, if it's an enjoyable experience, why not? And I know I wouldn't start an interesting book an then never try to finish it.

Guest my usernames always really suck

why do you have such strong ocd that you must finish every game you own, that is the question i ask

Well, if it's an enjoyable experience, why not? And I know I wouldn't start an interesting book an then never try to finish it.

Oh god you reminded me.

I also have Neuromancer, Atlas Shrugged, and The Essential Harlan Ellison shelved too. Halfway through each of these books and never finished any of them.

I also have a ton of Edgar Rice Burroughs adventure novels that I bought back in 1997 and I still haven't read them yet.

Guest JohnTqs

i just played shadow of the colossus for the third time last week, i can't believe you think it's boring! that is my favorite game of all time without a doubt. and i can't wait for the sequel to come out, "The Last Guardian"...although i don't have a ps3. i might have to borrow my friends

i just played shadow of the colossus for the third time last week, i can't believe you think it's boring! that is my favorite game of all time without a doubt. and i can't wait for the sequel to come out, "The Last Guardian"...although i don't have a ps3. i might have to borrow my friends

SotC is awesome . I blasted through it on my first play, unlocked the whistling arrows, then started a new game and stopped playing. I started playing it again recentlyish. I don't remember much of it. I shouldn't have just started the game over way back, since I can't unlock any other weapons until I beat it again. :mellow:

SotC is awesome . I blasted through it on my first play, unlocked the whistling arrows, then started a new game and stopped playing. I started playing it again recentlyish. I don't remember much of it. I shouldn't have just started the game over way back, since I can't unlock any other weapons until I beat it again. :mellow:

THERE'S OTHER WEAPONS? WHAT THE FUCK NOW I JUST HAVE TO BEAT THIS GAME AGAIN, HUH?

Guest JohnTqs

THERE'S OTHER WEAPONS? WHAT THE FUCK NOW I JUST HAVE TO BEAT THIS GAME AGAIN, HUH?

there's unlockable weps, u have to beat 2 colossus in time mode to get 1 weapon. also there are different unlockables in hard mode

List of games I need to finish (hoo boy) - I've developed a bad habit of starting games and never finishing them, due mostly to my son being infinitely better at games and once he beats them, a lot of the incentive for me to finish a game he already finished is diminished or gone completely:

Mirror's Edge (almost there; just gotta do Chapter 8 (last chapter), and then go after the time-trial trophies)

Mega Man 9 (need a fucking joystick to beat this motherfucker... goddamn hardest MM game EVAR)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (my son beat it first... we were neck-and-neck playing it, and right at the end during the

Snake versus Liquid Ocelot

fight, he went first, beat it, and I never really returned to finish it.

Soldner X: Himmelstrummer - One of the hardest shumps I've played in recent memory...

Dragon Quest 8 - Near the end, just need to grind a lot so I can be strong enough to beat the last boss.

And too many more to list.

Archived