IGNORED

sneaking into the big chill

pcock

Guest Jimbob

A mate of mine drove his 4x4 and three other people straight through the trade entrance at Leeds festival last year.

Not too difficult i would imagine, they didn't make any plans they just fucking did it.

I've never hopped the fence or anything myself so i can't give any advice though

Guest ezkerraldean

there's probably a back way in somewhere. it's right next to the malvern hills - you could climb them and survey the site from there and pick out weak points in their defences

only time I ever sneaked into a festival we just fucking legged it through the back entrace (where the staff, supplies and equipment come in). some guards did shout and try to stop us but we just fucking ran well fast until we were in the main bit, then split up and mingled in with the crowd for a while....never got caught.

only time I ever sneaked into a festival we just fucking legged it through the back entrace (where the staff, supplies and equipment come in). some guards did shout and try to stop us but we just fucking ran well fast until we were in the main bit, then split up and mingled in with the crowd for a while....never got caught.

I bet the fucking cloud police found you, though.

As long as they don't have a big fuck off fence should be no sweat. Just wait until there's no security patrolling and then leg it over the fence.

Did it at Glasto2000, was thinking bout doing it at Reading that year too, but that one's a little trickier to get into, though I imagine since you're english you can just blag your way in (my canadian accent probably would have stood out if I'd tried to act as a serviceman).

sneaked into glastonbury years ago.. just walked round the outside for a bit until I found a bit where the fence had been dismantled. I just strolled in...

Don't know what the big chill is like tho.. ?

Guest joshier

Support the artists you love by purchasing a new and original ticket

in some situations, festivals sell all their tickets so there's only one option.

I bet the fucking cloud police found you, though.

they did actually. about 10 years later at Glade. fucked me right up.

Archived