IGNORED

New BCM

BCM

Guest Calx Sherbet

i actually like this more, very hypnotic.

i recall seeing your musical enema thread, did you have breakthrough or somethin?

he may actually be on to something there BCM... Perhaps you shall take heed of young man's suggestion, uncredited of course, and if we (decide it sounds better...we rake it in...

Clever Posted Image

no really.

fine then not strings, just some sort of fuckin pad or something, i don't know. it's just the same thing over and over again looping through the entire song, just trying to help.

hey, relax! we all friends here...

thanks for listening and your suggestion...will have a play around with it today to try and fix the extreme loudness...will experiment with some strings/pads too...

congrats mate, your tracks are wicked!! in my opinion of course.

dathek 4 is super dancey and very tussy! slac4 sounds like old afx ambient. i like it too! i like the minimal production on these tracks, straight to the goal. i agree with maximus, some atmospheric pad or strings would be lush on dathek!

keep up the good work! :beer gif:

Guest Retrig

It's been a long time since I've checked out any of your tunes and I think these are fantastic. I really like the first one and the second one is really nice and dark and moody. Good stuff man.

Archived