IGNORED

Analord 11 artwork

tokn

Hey guys,

I'm wondering why Richard put pictures of the Marie Curie Cancer Care, a hospital for cancer patients, on the last analord release. Maybe there already have been speculations about it, anyway, did someone of Richards family had cancer or did he maybe himself had it and took a break of producing because of it during this time? The tone and feel of the analord tracks would as well fit to this speculation, cause there are very serious and emotional. So maybe analord was supposed to be his goodbye?

Okay, it's a stupid speculation, go ahead, fool me and give me jazzband replies, but anyway I'm happy to be on board and so I had to create a first thread.

I think the point is that in one side of the album it reads marie curie cancer centre "field of hope" and on the other side it zooms out and there's a massive wall of bricks just behind, like huh there's no hope. Also the center of the vinyl is just where it says field of hope. Or maybe I imagine things who knows.

Read the Rules for everyone btw.

Archived