IGNORED

Coffee Revels. A divisive subject.

Blir

Oh hi!

I've been fucking addicted to revels recently, they're awesome. I wish they'd just do a pack of the coffee ones, because they're really amazing. Some people hate the coffee ones, I don't understand why.

Keep it clean guys, I want a mature debate about confectionary.

Guest Adjective

did you ever try the harry potter jelly beans? they were all weird or "gross" flavors like boogers, grass, dirt, and quite a few others. they were all fairly convincing

did you ever try the harry potter jelly beans? they were all weird or "gross" flavors like boogers, grass, dirt, and quite a few others. they were all fairly convincing

I did consider it. But I chose not to try them. For someone with a sweet tooth like mine, that's pretty major.

The marketing department for that sweet must have been borderline retarded.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

I don't dig coffee Revels. Coffee Revels put me off the rest of the Revels too, so I don't dig Revels at all. Fuck coffee revels.

Coffee revels ace all. Then the orange ones. Revels remind me of going to the pictures when I was a kid (they used to come in a six inch box, like Maltesers), and giving all of the chewy and nutty ones to my Dad while creaming off the good shit.

I had to Google what coffee revels were

Must be a Limey thing.

On a side note, I just Googled coffee revels and got this in the image results:

stronghamstersmallmg6.jpg

435391368_dd764d49ce.jpg?v=0

did you ever try the harry potter jelly beans?  they were all weird or "gross" flavors like boogers, grass, dirt, and quite a few others.   they were all fairly convincing

Black Pepper wasn't that bad.

Archived