IGNORED

Shadow Complex

Rubin Farr

Oh right! I think I read an interview with the developer somewhere. Room-based Side-scroller right? But super expansive and rendered in 3d with lots of puzzles, weapons, and re-play value? Yeah, it looks awesome!

i bought it this morning and played for like 4 hours and still am nowhere close to being done (done for me is 100% completion, cause i go big). pretty good.

Guest my usernames always really suck

I was going to consider this game until I found out it would just be money that goes to a Mormon bigot.

edit: oh, it's XBox-only anyway. They're stupid to not make a PC version

Guest blicero

I was going to consider this game until I found out it would just be money that goes to a Mormon bigot.

please, go on.

the game's based on a story by orson scott card, a mormon who is apparently pretty conservative and outspoken about his views on gays. (hint: he don't like em)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I just finished the game, juss went through it 7 hours straight, really cool title, especially cool that they left a glitch so you can play the whole game with the trial for free. epic is taken down anything that tells you how to do it

Just got this game, I don't have much time to devote to it but its pretty cool so far. Reminds me of Castlevania SOTN actually.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I went through and tried to get most of the secrets figured out, took it really slow and im surprised to say Im probably gonna glitch the trial and beat it again on hardcore and get all the upgrades... and no I dont feel that guilty about it exploiting the glitch they left in to play it all for free. I feel much more guilty of the music software ive used for years that Ive get for free hahahah... & im surprised, some of my friends have hard drive software modded 360s that play all their games for free

i'm liking it more on the 2nd playthrough. now that i know what i'm doing (and am level 30 something ha) i rape bitches. i will say there are a few instances of bad level design, like where you can't get back the same way you came and have to go all the way around, and that the whole compound or whatever is kind of a bitch to get around at times. apart from that, good shit still.

Archived