IGNORED

waht types of plants do u have in your house

Guest petr

mine:

20197smartgarden_photo6.jpg070113-05%20Coconut%20Palm%20sprouting%20at%20Islas%20Secas%20beach.jpgbasil-plant.jpgangel_pink_roses-640-02985.jpg

the plants are bananean tree /coconut palm but it might die/ basil plant in the kitchen / tiuny rose bushes

i used to have a terrarium with carnivorous garden and mosses and orchids but i didn't bring the terrariun to euroep i hav posted pics of this terrarium before if u remember

ok pleas share you planrts thank s

I don't got pics, but I have a bunch of philodendrons, two clover plants, two types of 'Moses plant' or 'wandering Jew,' a kentia fern, an asparagus fern, an aloe plant, a jade plant, an African violet, two that I don't know what they are, two spider plants, a baby's tears and then some sweet and holy basil and cilantro just getting growing out in the backyard w00t!

edit: I forgot about two ivy plants. Damn, I got a lot of plants! :-@

also one Greek oregano and one rosemary. I had a pineaple mint plant which tasted really good but I fucked up pinching it off (lol) so it got leggy and useless.

i have basil and sage

a ginko in a large pot

ginko4.jpg

near me there's some various random types of cactaceae

in another large pot there's a mountain pine (looks something similar as the pic below)

img21414_screen.jpg

Guest leprechaun

I currently have one spider plant and one peace lily. Someone gave me one of those aerogarden things for Christmas, but I ended up giving it to my brother 'cause I couldn't use the herbs fast enough. I dream of the day when I have enough space for a small garden *sigh.*

Archived