IGNORED

Antarctica Tribute Tracklisting, info, discussion

Brandi_B

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

double lol

no i never heard back from mike p, it was a shot in the dark anyway.

WE are picking back up on mastering this week, cd1 is finished so that's good and it should not take much longer.

ACtually Mike P said he didn't want to do it if Th'idiot wasn't on it, so yah, thx a lot there buddy.

Yeah he's really p8utting a lot of effort into it, not half assed at all. He's incredibly talented. I suppose it's worth noting he's quite an accomplished producer and has done music on the boondocks tv show the past two seasons and this season is the sole music guy for the show. I'm getting much more than m moneys worth :)

mastering is almost done, should be just one more session this week and it's completed!

mastering is almost done, should be just one more session this week and it's completed!

then what?

then it will be released as cd's and a free download is wat! I do need some decent hosting tho, as i plan on doing torrents but i have no where to seed them from at the moment.

it's done :) There was a lot of meditation about a few of the tracks position in the flow of the album. But that is sorted :). He's burning me the master cds sometime this week, likely on the weekend.

i've got to finish getting the physical cd's together and then it will be out! Can't put a date on it yet. I don't want to jump the gun again, but it won't be much longer. There's going to be a pay download available also for those that don't care for physical cd's but still want to support the album.

yeah i'm really considering bandcamp at the moment.

I should be able to finish getting the packaging together this week. And hopefully release it soon. I had hired someone in raleigh to make the packaging spiffy and they totally failed miserably and it cost me 50 bucks so i'm just doing it myself with the help from a friend who has done packaging before.

I had hoped to start a netlabel and put the comp on it, but there's just so many netlabels it seems a pointless en-devour to me at the moment. It woulda been awesome if mike p had considered releasing it on mu but i never heard back from him and it's likely due to the fact that no one on the comp is even on mu! And releasing a bunch of non-mu artists would be counter productive to him i suppose. Plus there's only one track on there that's kinda dubsteppy :)

yeah mike doesn't respond unless it's something he wants to sign, that way he avoids offending people saying he doesn't like something. Also, he doesn't have all the time in the world to give feedback on everyone's music. I'm pretty sure he listens to everything he gets though.

yeah mike doesn't respond unless it's something he wants to sign, that way he avoids offending people saying he doesn't like something. Also, he doesn't have all the time in the world to give feedback on everyone's music. I'm pretty sure he listens to everything he gets though.

Mike P has listened to my track? Cool! I should have ended my track with me saying "Hi Mike P, I'm a big fan of yours!!"

Archived