• mdg (who?)
    • thanksomuch
    • easterlingman (MIA)
    • Squee

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the fuck voted for Jedy?!

that was me. i figured no one would dare, so i have to.

also this poll sucks, the mods are pretty relaxed here. iain c is starting to remind me of a sanctimonious version of beno.

I'm aware that I've been a bit of a shit on WATMM recently. I'm trying to sort it out.

This post has been edited by Beno: Today, 18:02 PM

You've certainly ruined my WATMM experience. I just can't relax on here anymore. I think you should be suspended so you have time to think about that.

Guest theSun

i would have voted for thanksie but that one time when i cummed on her skirt on the bus and she didn't seem to mind... that was pretty hot

pics

Guest abusivegeorge

just realized i already moderated you yesterday george. some pillock (you) posted a thread for solo bass without reading half way down the page to see the thread for it with 12 replies already. normally i would merge but your post was so moronic i deleted.

moderation = serious business

lol, yeah I saw that and felt sorry for you for having to be such a deviant for the sake of watmm that I said nothing, I didn't want to show you up babe.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I got 10% for quoting someone elses NSFW post, when they didn't flag is NSFW to begin with...

if i had mod powers, you'd get another 10% for everytime i read the word darkstep

fuckign lol

or 100% for just posting

Archived