IGNORED

i live down the street from Cal State Northridge...

QBLA

damn y0! in florida, i was basically living in the boon docks with nothing but a creole neighbor with a big ass! now... i'm surrounded by hotness! asians, latinas, black, white... hotties doin' laundry... walkin' down the street... waiting for the bus... going to cal state northridge... i befriended an asian neighbor who has a boyfriend that looks like an asian version of thom yorke... met a black girl the other day doing laundry with an angela davis fro and a nice firm bootie! the lady at the day care has an indian daughter that cooks up curry and when i pick up my kids, they smell like curry... she's a hottie as well... i can now say that my spank bank is on high... and very multi cultural!

Guest my usernames always really suck

I graduated from that university with my B.S. in Computer Science.

Get out while you can. When I went there, it had one of the highest number of general electives requirements, like in the top 20 in the entire U.S.. Many, many, many, many, many courses not related to what you're majoring in.

And out of the entire computer science department, only about... 3 or 4 professors knew how to teach the material. The rest of them were senile and incompetent, or were hard to understand through their thick foreign accents.

What are you majoring in, anyway?

Guest my usernames always really suck

In case you haven't guessed from the signs in all the strip-malls there everywhere, you can probably find a couple good restaurants that serve dog meat on Balboa Boulevard.

I graduated from that university with my B.S. in Computer Science.

Get out while you can. When I went there, it had one of the highest number of general electives requirements, like in the top 20 in the entire U.S.. Many, many, many, many, many courses not related to what you're majoring in.

And out of the entire computer science department, only about... 3 or 4 professors knew how to teach the material. The rest of them were senile and incompetent, or were hard to understand through their thick foreign accents.

What are you majoring in, anyway?

oh... i'm not going to school there... i live near there on reseda & plummer! i see a lot of dog meat restaurants... but i haven't had the urge to eat at one yet!

funny you mention CSUN assym., I just started teaching there this week! I'm there 3 days a week....we should have some lunch.

sounds like a plan... what times do you teach? i'm working in north hollywood monday through friday and i normally don't get home till about 6 pm!

Archived