IGNORED

A Gift from Sini

sneaksta303

edit - now that i think about it the only weird part was when benn jordan decided to take off his shirt due to how hot it was while playing guitar

haha seriously !! .. but now i think about it .. its probably something he'd do ... -too lazy to phSh benns head on shirtless 80's guitar poser ...

edit - actually if you are hot .. taking your shirt off is a good way to get sweat all over the guitar ... welcome to rusting pickups ..

-fertherekordistateagainthatihavenothingagainstmrjordanandhaveneverbeenpartofthatirationalhatemodagainstthepoorkid-

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

kuel .. hopefully he sobers up a little..,

Is this what you have done? Thats not in anyway a dig at you, I merely ask as you seem to have returned to the delet I know and love from several years ago.

Had it not been for Sini I wouldn't have seen this lolerific post:

A. Listen to this advice. I want to help you. I have some sort of mental disorder, and I assume that you do too. I'm not talking down to you, I think you have good skills on the mic, we have similar goals in music (I see you as a competitor in some ways), and I know I don't know you but the shit you say here worries me somewhat.

B. You aren't insane. There is no such thing, it's a dirty word made up over time that needs to disappear. But you don't seem to have a good grip on reality. You need to develop a better attachment to the "real world," and accept that this "real world" does exist. Your world is different from the real world, that I understand. But there needs to be a compromise between your world and the world that your potential fans live in. Basically, try to come down from your mania for a little while.

C. You probably hate being given advice. And there is nothing I can do to make you listen or give two shits about what I'm saying, but try, please. I don't think you can possibly be successful unless you start putting more effort into your recordings. I'm not going to be the one to tear you down from wherever you are in the clouds, but your production is terrible. Your voice is muffled and your beats are not well organized. That said your lyrical abilities and delivery are enjoyable. Please understand that I'm giving you this advice not to be critical but because you do have talent and you seem to be completely clueless as to how to use it. Don't take offense to that, just perhaps know that I'm giving you genuine criticism that there is pretty much no doubt you should have an open mind to. You shouldn't do the egotistical thing until you have actual work that you think people are listening to and enjoying, and you know yourself that you can get away with it. For now try to subdue that side of yourself, whether or not it's an act.

But still, good riddance. Never known anyone to type so much and say so little.

Had it not been for Sini I wouldn't have seen this lolerific post:

A. Listen to this advice. I want to help you. I have some sort of mental disorder, and I assume that you do too. I'm not talking down to you, I think you have good skills on the mic, we have similar goals in music (I see you as a competitor in some ways), and I know I don't know you but the shit you say here worries me somewhat.

B. You aren't insane. There is no such thing, it's a dirty word made up over time that needs to disappear. But you don't seem to have a good grip on reality. You need to develop a better attachment to the "real world," and accept that this "real world" does exist. Your world is different from the real world, that I understand. But there needs to be a compromise between your world and the world that your potential fans live in. Basically, try to come down from your mania for a little while.

C. You probably hate being given advice. And there is nothing I can do to make you listen or give two shits about what I'm saying, but try, please. I don't think you can possibly be successful unless you start putting more effort into your recordings. I'm not going to be the one to tear you down from wherever you are in the clouds, but your production is terrible. Your voice is muffled and your beats are not well organized. That said your lyrical abilities and delivery are enjoyable. Please understand that I'm giving you this advice not to be critical but because you do have talent and you seem to be completely clueless as to how to use it. Don't take offense to that, just perhaps know that I'm giving you genuine criticism that there is pretty much no doubt you should have an open mind to. You shouldn't do the egotistical thing until you have actual work that you think people are listening to and enjoying, and you know yourself that you can get away with it. For now try to subdue that side of yourself, whether or not it's an act.

But still, good riddance. Never known anyone to type so much and say so little.

That was actually Vamos Scorcho or whatever his name is, Sini has no concept of grammar.

btw, joyrex is not in sini's crosshairs. I just talked to him on the phone. He said he's never coming back to watmm on principal.

considering he's been banned and he cant come back, i wouldnt actually say that presents much of a statement anyway.

btw, joyrex is not in sini's crosshairs. I just talked to him on the phone. He said he's never coming back to watmm on principal.

considering he's been banned and he cant come back, i wouldnt actually say that presents much of a statement anyway.

that's not his motive... to make a statement I mean.

kuel .. hopefully he sobers up a little..,

i don't know what he's up to on this tip. I didn't ask. Not that it's any of our business...

if we are his boardmates .. it is our business .. cause random peeps aren't gonna tell ya when you're out of line ...

+ to george .. i have been pretty hammered when i've posted re: last couple of years ... it was the only motivation to come here .. but interspersed within that was a fair bit of semi-sober me .. ;-] ... cause i really don't drink that often .. but when i do .. well how are you gonna fill 18 hours ... well let's check how watmm is doing ... heh ... once apon a time though i was a sober drunk ...but i think perhaps as the braincells disipated/became constipated/lost their axons and so the posts lost their axioms ... welL ..

-sie- .. or something ... still though .. i'm drunk nao .. so who am i to judge ...

Archived