IGNORED

Old cartoon about video games

Braintree

Anyone remember that cartoon that was on in the late 80s/early 90s that had this kid that was trapped in a video game, or he went into the video game world somehow? It had Mega Man in it and a cast of other famous video game characters.

I can't remember the name of the show, and it's killing me.

lol i think remember this. There was a sat morn cartoon that had the metroid scenes also... i can't remember that title for the life of me either... also, there was an after school show that had some nintendo animation but i forgot what that one was called too... fuck.

ok so which was the one that alternated between cartoon versions of popular athletes & video games?

Space Jam

no seriously, I can't be the only one who remembers this shit. It was on saturday mornings...

captain N was bad ass and so were the comic books based on it by the Valiant imprint

captain_n.jpg

37947_20060424190948_large.jpg

mariocover.jpg

gb_no1_cover.jpg

you can read a bunch of them in full here - http://trsrockin.com/ncs_stories.html

i used to orgasm over the art in these as a child, at the time it combined some of the most pleasurable aesthetics i had witnessed

Archived