IGNORED

you americans gonna watch leno

delet...

norm macdonald should have his own show. i would also be interested in a new version of late world with zach galifianakis, modeled after between two ferns but drawn out to a full hour.

norm macdonald is awesome. the funniest part about norm macdonald is watching him on conan or something and my wife will be WTFing the whole time and that's what makes me laugh, but the last time he was on he told a really long elaborate joke about a moth and it cracked both our shits up pretty hard.

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/norm-macdonald-conan-o-brien-tonight-show-video-nbc-snl/

Fuck Leno. He's wack. Johnny Carson was a genius and Leno inherited what he built.

This.

Didn't he leave that other show because he is too old or something? I don't see how this new show is gonna help his problem with being incredibly old...

LOL, no, Leno is not "incredibly old" in the least - that being said, I really can't fathom what reason he had (other than money, perhaps) in 'retiring' from the Tonight Show and basically redoing it as his own show, unless he felt he was still in Carson's shadow...

Fucking LOL... he realizes he fucked up - I guess that's something.

Leno pwn'd him with that last question, he's a decent interviewer. I don't care much for his show, it's always been ok, never hilarious. I was a bit pissed he has another show. People who love him don't find Conan or Craig Ferguson as funny. They wouldn't even get a show with Norm McDonald.

Fuck Letterman though, he's become a sad, senile old man. Conan will last, he is a genius at silly and unpretentious humor and has a loyal audience.

Guest Adjective

norm macdonald is awesome. the funniest part about norm macdonald is watching him on conan or something and my wife will be WTFing the whole time and that's what makes me laugh, but the last time he was on he told a really long elaborate joke about a moth and it cracked both our shits up pretty hard.

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/norm-macdonald-conan-o-brien-tonight-show-video-nbc-snl/

i watched that. i love how norm, almost every time he's on a talkshow and starts one of his ultra-long / boring setups, always makes me think for a minute that maybe he's lost it. then he throws out one of the dumbest punchlines ever and somehow two negatives become one great positive.

p.s. Norm roasts Bob Saget

Archived