IGNORED

you americans gonna watch leno

delet...

fuck leno

hah .. i was thinking that there'd be negative comments .. but not straight out of the box ... i never used to think anything of leno .. but then last year i started watching the monologues from the top of the shows .. and got intrested .. i'd never bother with the interviews or the rest of that superfluous extra noise ...

the new format is supposed to focus on the comedy though and he's got a team of extra 'talent' on board for feel more akin to the daily show ... we'll see though .. i'll still catch some monologues cause it's something to do on the net yaknow ...

but there's already a top gear ... which he went on actually ... that last season of top gear was pretty lame imO ... the producers were really scraping the bottom of .. then there was the schumacher using slicks on the reasonably priced car thing ..

Guest Adjective

fuck leno

hah .. i was thinking that there'd be negative comments .. but not straight out of the box ... i never used to think anything of leno .. but then last year i started watching the monologues from the top of the shows .. and got intrested .. i'd never bother with the interviews or the rest of that superfluous extra noise ...

the new format is supposed to focus on the comedy though and he's got a team of extra 'talent' on board for feel more akin to the daily show ... we'll see though .. i'll still catch some monologues cause it's something to do on the net yaknow ...

if he can be successful, i think it would be good for comedy and american television. i just find him annoying. i would be interested to see some of the copycats though. i'd also love to see someone like steven colbert or norm mcdonald take over for jimmy fallon

I give Leno's show a year before it goes away, -OR-

They make the stupidly-crushing decision to finally cancel the Tonight Show when O'Brian fails... then again, considering LetterLame is his competition, he might actually succeed...

i'd also love to see someone like steven colbert or norm mcdonald take over for jimmy fallon

yeah fallon has to go ... but colbert is doing fine with his thing .. maybe he'll need a new challenge at some point but does he really want to relinquish the finely manicured persona he's spent so long building up to for the sake of a desk job ...

plus the more cringeworthy that fallon becomes .. the better for my man ferguson ;-] ... king of all the late late nights ...

can people tell me why they don't like him as a person .. ?? .. i don't understand the hate .. he always seems humble .. bright and hardworking to me ...

He is a nice person, just a shitty American comedian reject from the 80's.....i.e. Paula Poundstone

I like Leno. He seems like an alright guy and he is funny. He actually tells jokes instead of wagging his hair, growling like a dork at cute girls (over and over again), and talking about himself obsessively, in a lame self deprecating manner, like some annoying red head talk show host I'm thinking of. I like Letterman too. Jonathan Ross is pretty funny as well.

Guest JW Modestburns

Didn't he leave that other show because he is too old or something? I don't see how this new show is gonna help his problem with being incredibly old...

Archived