IGNORED

SNL's back...

Q27

Jenny Slate, on of the new girls, was in a sketch where she was a bikery chick and she and the other girls were saying frickin' alot, and about the third time she accidentally said fuckin'. She proceeded to fill her cheeks up with air when she realized her slip, then go on with the sketch.

Oh shit...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode made me like Megan Fox. She can play characters! OHEMGEE.

I have never seen this episode for Megan Fox, but I believe I have had a raging hard-on for her since Transformers.

She should however change her name to Mega Fox. It just makes sense.

holy christ, this SNL episode last night was some of the lowest common denominator poorly written most bland sketch comedy i have seen in years!

why do people watch this stuff? Couldn't even manage to get to this Jenny Slate sketch, because well the rest of it was cringe inducing to watch not to mention U2's performence

Guest thanksomuch

do people actually watch that shit?

yes apparently SNL hasn't run it's course with most watmm members, how i have no idea.

shocking, to say the least.

did anybody notice last night that the audience barely responded to any of the sketches in the first half? the only time i heard something beyond pity applause was for that pee in front of someone pill (which was admittedly pretty damn funny). It seems like SNL obligatorily now throws in a certain amount of sketches made for people ages 11-13. The recurring character of the black dude giving sex instructions in his basement is amazingly bad.

Last season was the best season of SNL ever you old school witless bunch of Debbie Downers!

Fred Armisen was funny as fuck as the Russian prostitute!

Bill Hader, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte and Keenan Thompson owned as well...

Megan Fox is beautiful and awkward which makes her even more hot...

U2 sucks....(big news)

but the glass is half full....

new girl's sketch with the fuck bomb was good because Kristen Wigg saves any sketch she is in(throws ashtray)...but the new girls suck so far

Abby Elliot needs to call me...

Guest thanksomuch

Last season was the best season of SNL ever you old school witless bunch of Debbie Downers!

Fred Armisen was funny as fuck as the Russian prostitute!

Bill Hader, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte and Keenan Thompson owned as well...

Megan Fox is beautiful and awkward which makes her even more hot...

U2 sucks....(big news)

but the glass is half full....

new girl's sketch with the fuck bomb was good because Kristen Wigg saves any sketch she is in(throws ashtray)...but the new girls suck so far

Abby Elliot needs to call me...

wtf are you talking about. SNL was never funny. Second City TV FOR LIFE.

You and I have nothing in common so just stop there....

SCTV is funny if you have a time machine and can go back to when it originally aired and be immersed in the time construct of the 80's....

and it helps if you are Canadian....

Darrell Hammond is a comedic god!

along with Samburg, Armisen, Forte, Poehler, K Thompson, Hader, Seth Myers, Kristen Wiig....

your funny bone is retarded Thanksomuch!

end of rant

Guest thanksomuch

You and I have nothing in common so just stop there....

SCTV is funny if you have a time machine and can go back to when it originally aired and be immersed in the time construct of the 80's....

and it helps if you are Canadian....

Darrell Hammond is a comedic god!

along with Samburg, Armisen, Forte, Poehler, K Thompson, Hader, Seth Myers, Kristen Wiig....

your funny bone is retarded Thanksomuch!

end of rant

my funny bone has more funny in it then your entire body, and you AURA. so piss off. Modern "comedy" is not all that commical. i am sry you are unable to see that.

yeah you and I just have different taste in Comedy, although I was raised watching SCTV, I don't find it funny at all anymore...I do love Martin Short, Eugene Levy, Rick Moranis, John Candy, Catherine O'Hara, and Harold Ramis but the show is not funny to me...maybe bits and pieces...but you are going to say that some of the greatest Comedians ever have not been on SNL? Well they have and they are still making funny shit!

so much good stuff nowadays! The Office, Parks and Recreation, Wonder Showzen, Tim and Eric, Metalocalypse, Superjail, South Park, Family Guy, Web Therapy, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights, Borat/Bruno, 40 Year Old Virgin. Knocked Up, Funny People (half funny/half cryey), Slither, Drag Me To Hell(half scary/half funny), Cabin Fever, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Robot Chicken, Eastbound and Down, and a lot of other more contemporary comedy I love that I am not about to try and name all of...

hope you catch up...

end of other rant

edit: almost forgot Human Giant and Upright Citizens Brigade! for shame on me!

Archived