IGNORED

SNL's back...

Q27

so much good stuff nowadays! The Office, Parks and Recreation, Wonder Showzen, Tim and Eric, Metalocalypse, Superjail, South Park, Family Guy, Web Therapy, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights, Borat/Bruno, 40 Year Old Virgin. Knocked Up, Funny People (half funny/half cryey), Slither, Drag Me To Hell(half scary/half funny), Cabin Fever, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Robot Chicken, Eastbound and Down, and a lot of other more contemporary comedy I love that I am not about to try and name all of...

some of that shit I haven't seen.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch

South Park, Family Guy,Borat, 40 Year Old VirginSlither, Drag Me To Hell(half scary/half funny), Cabin Fever, Tenacious D - NOT FUNNY Robot Chicken

those are the only ones we have in common, and i had to point out thet Tenacious D is not funny, but annoying as fuck. sry we don't find the same things funny and you have to shit all over me about not being "down with the times" or w/e.

what about Sean of the Dead and Dexter (has a lot of funny points)? i mean... fuck

yes I dig Edgar Wright (more Spaced than anything. I do love Dexter for the writing and the humour but mostly for the writing. And Tenacious D's film is amazing. People that hate on it are psychologically damaged. hehehe. Not trying to shit on you but I just think we live in great times and there's a lot of funny stuff out there that is new(ish). Ohh, forgot about Darkplaces and The Mighty Boosh. Funny Shit!

so the marked out ones are ones you don't like and have seen? the underlined ones are ones you haven't seen? What is this crazy editing you are doing???

marked out ones I saw and didn't like. Underlined means I love more than life itself, bold means I love, and left alone is either I haven't seen it or don't care either way. Should have clarified.

EDIT: Keeping this in mind i forgot to underline Tim & Eric, as that is my favorite show on your list. Slither is hugely underrated. James Gunn is a genius Troma alumni (he wrote Tromeo and Juliet). Cabin Fever is also fiercely underrated. It has it's flaws but for Eli's debut he pushed all the right buttons!

Guest thanksomuch

yes I dig Edgar Wright (more Spaced than anything. I do love Dexter for the writing and the humour but mostly for the writing. And Tenacious D's film is amazing. People that hate on it are psychologically damaged. hehehe. Not trying to shit on you but I just think we live in great times and there's a lot of funny stuff out there that is new(ish). Ohh, forgot about Darkplaces and The Mighty Boosh. Funny Shit!

no. Tenacious D is not funny i am sry. there is nothing wrong with thinking that. don;t be a cunt.

love Mighty Boosh, tho.

on a somewhat related note, am I the only person that doesn't find 30 Rock funny?

I mean, i know a show has to be bad when Tracy Morgan doesn't make me laugh.

no. Tenacious D is not funny i am sry. there is nothing wrong with thinking that. don;t be a cunt.

love Mighty Boosh, tho.

I thought the Tenacious D show had it's moments but the film was utterly god awful. I don't know how I made it all the way through honestly. Fuck I'm hungry. Thanksie can you make me some sushi plz?

tenacious d had potential....but i have some sort of subconscious vendetta against people that integrate guitar playing into their comedy...Demetri Martin, Stephen Lynch, most of those guys..

Guest thanksomuch

love Mighty Boosh, tho.

I thought the Tenacious D show had it's moments but the film was utterly god awful. I don't know how I made it all the way through honestly. Fuck I'm hungry. Thanksie can you make me some sushi plz?

supply the materials and i can do that.

on a somewhat related note, am I the only person that doesn't find 30 Rock funny?

I mean, i know a show has to be bad when Tracy Morgan doesn't make me laugh.

I fully agree, not funny to me at all and yes I love Tracy as well, not as much as most of the other SNL alumni but when he is funny, he is fuckin funny...

30Rock licks dick though....

Ooh for got about how much I love 'Observe and Report' and Superbad....

Jody Hill is the man...

and thanks for the clarity Sneaksta...

so the marked out ones are ones you don't like and have seen? the underlined ones are ones you haven't seen? What is this crazy editing you are doing???

marked out ones I saw and didn't like. Underlined means I love more than life itself, bold means I love, and left alone is either I haven't seen it or don't care either way. Should have clarified.

EDIT: Keeping this in mind i forgot to underline Tim & Eric, as that is my favorite show on your list. Slither is hugely underrated. James Gunn is a genius Troma alumni (he wrote Tromeo and Juliet). Cabin Fever is also fiercely underrated. It has it's flaws but for Eli's debut he pushed all the right buttons!

Slither fucking rules! Besides Evil Dead films or Drag Me To Hell...it has tobe the best mixture of comedy and horror I have ever seen. Will have to Tromeo and Juliet now. Love the Dawn of the Dead remake, which he wrote I believe. Great film maker indeed!

and and and and

SNL still fucking rules!

love Mighty Boosh, tho.

Could you make something tasty from severed labia?

do people actually watch that shit?

yes apparently SNL hasn't run it's course with most watmm members, how i have no idea.

I haven't watched SNL in years. I loved SCTV as well, but the SNL shit that came out from the start until the early 90s was golden, then there was that decline...Will Ferrel was great...after that era, it just became bland pretty much.

love Mighty Boosh, tho.

Could you make something tasty from severed labia?

scratch that. I'll just put some wasabi & soy on your vag.

Guest thanksomuch

Slither fucking rules! Besides Evil Dead films or Drag Me To Hell...it has tobe the best mixture of comedy and horror I have ever seen. Will have to Tromeo and Juliet now. Love the Dawn of the Dead remake, which he wrote I believe. Great film maker indeed!

and and and and

SNL still fucking rules!

how the fuck did i forget the Evil Deads?? fuck me.

Guest thanksomuch

All the Evil Deads are super class. Pt 2 being in my top5 of all time. Bruce's acting when he's beating his own ass is some of the best acting ever caught on celluloid if you ask me.

evil hand scene is prolly on of my fave scenes from any horror/comedy. "Fare Well to Arms" LOL classic

amazing, in a country where you can buy guns when you're still an infant you can't say 'fuck' on the telly.

:emotawesomepm9: AMERICA.

You can say ass, can't say asshole, and bitch is perfectly ok. It makes no fucking sense.

Archived