IGNORED

EP

Guest Calx Sherbet

• 2 weeks later...

Not counting EP7 as an actual EP on account of it being album length. I'd have to say Envane. it works so well as a whole and is deffo some of their most accessable stuff as well as being intricate enough for hardened fans. It's a great little gem. Anvil Vapre for me was abrasive and too conventional electronia sounding, which didn't work for me.

Cichlisuite is good stuff but I still prefer Envane. Garbage I'm not familiar enough with yet, gotta get on that.

Peel Sessions 1 - pure gold start to finish, narrowly beats Envane

Bah how could I forget Peel Sessions. Milk DX and Drain I love, but the third track on it which I can't remember the name of, i found pretty mediocre bordering on the borish, especially up against Milk DX and Drain. Just on the strength of those two tracks I'd put it right next to Envane :)

Bah how could I forget Peel Sessions. Milk DX and Drain I love, but the third track on it which I can't remember the name of, i found pretty mediocre bordering on the borish, especially up against Milk DX and Drain. Just on the strength of those two tracks I'd put it right next to Envane :)

its Drane

also Drane is track 3, Inhake 2 is track 2

its Drane

also Drane is track 3, Inhake 2 is track 2

okey dokey, for some reason I have it listed as Drain on me comp. But I will rectify that immediately. Yes Inhake 2 is rather sucky mcfucky compared to Drane & Milk DX

strawberry milkshakes forever

Just ordered a copy of Peel Sessions 2

It's fucking useless that Amazon.co.uk doesn's have it as downloadable mp3 album

And it's even more frigged up when I go to Amazon.com and they have it, but ooohhhhnoooooo I can't download it from there cos I'm in Europe? booooooo

Just ordered a copy of Peel Sessions 2

It's fucking useless that Amazon.co.uk doesn's have it as downloadable mp3 album

And it's even more frigged up when I go to Amazon.com and they have it, but ooohhhhnoooooo I can't download it from there cos I'm in Europe? booooooo

What about Bleep?

Archived