IGNORED

FIFA10

Chris Moss Acid

No, doesn't fucking come out in the States until October 20th. Can't wait!

Yeah, I know I could get the UK copy, but it's not worth paying the conversion rate and shipping for 18 days early.

not only that joyrex, in england its half price for the first 3 days

i got mine for £24.97 from tesco its £26 at asda/walmart afrer sunday it goes back to £49.99

the game face and EAsportsworld website is the most frustrating thing i ever seen in all my internet days, i had to re-download firefox 3 to do my game face but it didnt work for about 3 hours + so i just gave up until they sort it out..funny thing about Ea awesome AWESOME sports game but they lack good severs, i mean wtf? surely they must know there very popular so why not use better servers.

apart from that fifa 10 is awesome 360 degree turning is something they needed to do and it makes the game so much nicer to play. live season 2.0 is good too, even though little disappointing that its only the premiership and not league football as live season with AFC Bournemouth would of been spectacular. i have no interest in any premiership teams, so its going to be a bit meh, but still fun i guess.

Guest abusivegeorge

I was going to get on this shit on Monday, not now that I know it's half price in Tesco, tomorrow here we come.

Guest Jimbob

I couldn't get 09 logged into the EA servers (Chris is right they're wank) so i won't be rushing out to get it, my friends on the other hand....

It'll be in my Xbox come christmas time surely

fifa10 just became the best football game ever made.

lets forget the servers a second.

its like the fat ugly girl at school u used to enjoy taking the piss out of (fifa95) then 15 years leater you see outon the town and has grown into a beautiful women with big tits (fifa10)

fifa09 some playabilty fifa10 too much playability

Yeah great game. Check out this awesome vid:

I prefer playing on slow and manual controls. Any others here that like to play that way?

Anyway, XBL name: Thomas Colliers

world cup soccer on the nes will always be the best.

holy fuck it was funny, you could boot the ball at people and send them flying off the screen

i remember always hammering camaroon like 100000 - nil

good times

1238453775-nwcup.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

world cup soccer on the nes will always be the best.

holy fuck it was funny, you could boot the ball at people and send them flying off the screen

i remember always hammering camaroon like 100000 - nil

good times

1238453775-nwcup.jpg

I still have and still play this on my nes, it's fucking incredible, along with F-zero, which was the origianl wipeout, years before wipeout came out but took all the fucking cred.

Guest abusivegeorge

i need to come round your house

You're more than welcome.

My favourite at the minute is Cool Spot and Donkey Kong Country, although I'm getting into Zelda again.

not only that joyrex, in england its half price for the first 3 days

i got mine for £24.97 from tesco its £26 at asda/walmart afrer sunday it goes back to £49.99

the game face and EAsportsworld website is the most frustrating thing i ever seen in all my internet days, i had to re-download firefox 3 to do my game face but it didnt work for about 3 hours + so i just gave up until they sort it out..funny thing about Ea awesome AWESOME sports game but they lack good severs, i mean wtf? surely they must know there very popular so why not use better servers.

apart from that fifa 10 is awesome 360 degree turning is something they needed to do and it makes the game so much nicer to play. live season 2.0 is good too, even though little disappointing that its only the premiership and not league football as live season with AFC Bournemouth would of been spectacular. i have no interest in any premiership teams, so its going to be a bit meh, but still fun i guess.

I wonder if the PS3 version will use the Playstation Eye camera to do the gameface... My son and I played the shit out of the demo - I just wish they could get the animation fluid throughout the game (still stutters a bit in some of the scenes) like on Madden or any of the NBA games.

Fuck, EA needs to get an HD SSX snowboarding game out!

Guest Alex C

Fuck me the virtual pro accomplishments can be a pain. I chose to be a CB with Real Madrid but I got lobbed in the reserves all season at left back, which wasn't so bad, pretty cool to bomb forward but tackling/getting certain accomplishments have been tricky.

End of the season, it's now time to sign with one of Bournemouth, Bristol City, Stuttgart or Borussia M'gladbach. Hmm.

Archived