IGNORED

Animal Collective - Fall Be Kind

i love that song

unbroken chain? hells yes. amazing song.

yeah I definitely think Water Curses the title track is the best thing they've ever done, after that they got more and more lazy. They just wanna play a loop from their sampler and make echos and sing stupid suburban lyrics over it.

lol. scary how true this post is.

wrong

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love that song

yeah I definitely think Water Curses the title track is the best thing they've ever done, after that they got more and more lazy. They just wanna play a loop from their sampler and make echos and sing stupid suburban lyrics over it.

wrong

wrong.

i love that song

wrong

wrong.

dont make me fierce. youll be sorry i promise it.

i love that song

wrong

wrong.

dont make me fierce. youll be sorry i promise it.

lol. animal collective fans are so sensitive. i mean no ill will.

now go get your shine box.

just kidding. seriously, im looking forward to this release and im surprised it hasnt leaked yet.

Guest bitroast

not gonna judge the songs by the live stuff. their live stuff always bores the piss out of me (sung tongs acoustic stuff seemed more interersting tho)

Guest bitroast

i might see them at a festival this year if things go according to plan.!.! there's also a sideshow but WHY? is on the same date so SOZ AC

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i might see them at a festival this year if things go according to plan.!.! there's also a sideshow but WHY? is on the same date so SOZ AC

just saw why? they are playing a greatest hits set this tour. i guess because they recorded the new album at the same time as alopecia it doesn't feel more relevant to them. worryingly they played no new songs.

• 2 weeks later...

fake accent?

yea man its like a weird jamaican white guy thing. he doesnt pronounce the letter h when he sings. lol. its quite funny.

some examples:

daily routine >

"Make sure my kid's got a jacket

and coat and shoes and at"

brothersport >

"Until fully grown

You got a real good shot

Won't help to old inside

Keep it real keep it real shout out"

summertime clothes >

"My bed is a pool and the wall's on fire

Soak my ed in the sink for a while"

he pronounces words differently but it is not a fake accent.

thats a funny sentence.

i have been to baltimore many times and they dont say "ello ow are you?" down there.

anyway, isnt that brosport single supposed to be out? im curious about that bleeding track...

panda bear and avey tare dont talk like that either. they have different ways of pronouncing different words and they do it differently for each song. in addition to not pronouncing the first letter of some words panda also says his T's really loud. its just a different style of singing is all.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

hai guys let's have a debate about panda bear's pronunciation of lyrics!

ok sounds like fun!

Archived