IGNORED

Animal Collective - Fall Be Kind

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

if it's on the single (it's the b side right?) then no download links please. link to it streaming by all means

if it's on the single (it's the b side right?) then no download links please. link to it streaming by all means

yes, sorry. my bad. i think its vinyl only but i guess it doesnt matter. if its released, its off limits. hasnt happened before, wont happen again.

triple post but i dont care. this album is too good. its not possible.

it is insanely good. i could do without grace, that troll part is kind of grating but the rest is mind-blowingly good

Guest bitroast

this ep is 10/10 amazing for me. only thing i don't really like is the 2nd half of the first track. it sounds kinds dodgy on its own + in the context of the rest of the ep.. i'd be so much happier if that song didn't go in that direction. but whatever. shits still awesome.

i dunno....3 listens and i'm really not feeling it much. overexpectations perhaps

graze is kind of embarrassing for 50% of the time.

what would i want sky barely changed from the BBC version.

bleedings ok

on a highway is....shrug

i think i can has quite a nice vocal loop near the end

needs more listens obviously

its an odd feeling. i know the backlash is inevitable. they're popular but they're unpredictable. but i've liked everything they've done since campfire songs. i don't want to start the backlash and get quoted for truth by glassplate but i can't help but being a little underwhelmed and the overly positive comments in this thread made me really wonder.

• 6 years later...

Archived