IGNORED

they're going to shoot the fucking moon

YEK

the moon is moving away from the earth at a rate of 3.8 cm/year; when it finally escapes earth's gravity the earth will wobble off its axis and all life will be thrown into chaos. So I can understand the need to hit the moon with missiles to accelerate the process, so it can happen by 2012 as predicted. It's kind of like seeding clouds before the Beijing Olympics; sometimes you just have to nudge nature along...

it's funny how they keep referring to these missiles as 'unmanned spacecraft'.

but dey is not missiles

they might not detonate on impact but if a thrown rock can be termed as a missile so can this.

Guest 277: 930-933

I just watched it and they had video of the control room after the succesfull impact and one of the guys tried to high five his colleague but he didn't get acknowledged at all, instead the colleague just grabbed his laptop psu and put it in his bag and grabbed his coat and left the room immediatly after they confirmed the impact.

Something is going on.

I think Johnson is secretly dating Kranz's wife.

Guest ezkerraldean

it's funny how they keep referring to these missiles as 'unmanned spacecraft'.

but dey is not missiles

they might not detonate on impact but if a thrown rock can be termed as a missile so can this.

lol i suppose

it's ok they will be able to fire even bigger missiles from the other direction, forcing the moon back towards earth, no problem at all... they know what they're doing.

haha yes we should do this. you see pictures of what it was like back in the Archean, with the young moon filling half the fucking sky and having hench volcanoes and shit on it. i want it to be like that again.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

i was thinking if they blow a large enough chunk off the moon would that slow the rotation of it?

like a small satellite can harm something that big

Archived