IGNORED

online dating sites

YEK

Guest theSun

i knew a guy who met a girl based on the sole parameter of "woman seeking large-nosed man" on some dating site.

they're married now.

and yeah, he's got the total wop beak.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12

i tried it once many years ago on match.com, found a girl who was hispanic and liked jorge luis borges and listed her body type as "atheletic" and I showed up at the bar and she was shaped like a bowling ball.

That is quite clever, considering she has 3 holes like a bowling ball: 2 near each other, and the last one that is located farther up.

lol

well not all gingers could be ugly, surely? :fear:

freckles can make even the most good looking ginger unattractive as fuck. gingers should not be allowed to go in the sun. ever.

gigngers shouldn't be exposed to any light, ever.

gingers should be exposed to me, always.

FTFY.

Re: dating sites, if you go free, prepare to put in a lot of work separating the wheat from the chaff. Most of the people on POF are the same people lookin' to 'blow clouds of Tina' with a well-hung sugarperson on craigslist (eg, everyone on craigslist).

After 3 weeks on plenty oafish someone impossibly wonderful will message you, but then you'll wonder "what the fuck is wrong with this person? Must be some serious shit, since they're on POF." Then you'll realize you're on POF. That's when you reach for your revolver.

I mean, so I've heard.

OKCupid is a little better since you can get a bit more insight into the person (mainly because people seem to be able to fill out a profile there). It seems to attract a more literate, educated bunch, at least in my part of the country. There are probably regional differences with demographics. OKC does seem to attract a few ostentatiously hipster types (I'm not criticizing, just an observation): seems like many of the girls on it weigh 90 pounds in a wet Loveless shirt, and they all want guys who are 6'8" and weigh less. Or maybe that's just Silverlake skewing the OKC demographic for Los Angeles. Ahh, Silverlake, how you give me body image issues.

But if you're actually looking for a real serious match, whatever that means to you, the paid stuff obviously attracts the folk who really want it. Match.com seems ok (I've dabbled), but at the same time I wouldn't want to give up too much control over the selection process: I've had friends (guys and gals) who have had luck on Chemistry etc, but the truly picky ones, and the ones not desperate to get hitched right away, seem to hate relinquishing so much to the process to the Chemistry overlords (and they always tell me their dates were ugmos).

I figure dating sites are much easier than real life dating as it cuts to the chase. There is no mixed messages like in real life. You can be more bold online, too. Real life Im always wondering if people are just being nice or whatever. Bars? Easy to find someone but one doesn't always drink or go out. I cant at the moment

Im asking about it cause I see my ex on okc

I don't think there's any shame in it at all, especially if you're not into/are over the bar scene, are busy, and live in an area where it's tough to just get out and meet people. That's the case for a lot of people, I reckon. I know it is for me.

No harm in trying a free site (unless you "try" craigslist, in which case the harm is likely going to be an inbox full of spam).

Guest pulsewarrior

How did you set up the craigslist meeting? Did she want to know what you looked like at least?

she had an ad about wanting to meet a guy for "fun" or some shit... i cant remember. anyway we exchanged pics and just met up.

Guest Funktion

me and a friend made a fake girl okcupid profile and wrote that we're good at handjobs and got like 20 replies in the first ten minutes, theres this old guy who messages the account every day asking what we're up to, it's pretty lol

well put me down for one of those handjobs!

surprisingly this is what most the people messaging us wants to talk about, yet no one seems to wonder why the protocols of the elders of zion is in the favourite book list

me and a friend made a fake girl okcupid profile and wrote that we're good at handjobs and got like 20 replies in the first ten minutes, theres this old guy who messages the account every day asking what we're up to, it's pretty lol

well put me down for one of those handjobs!

surprisingly this is what most the people messaging us wants to talk about, yet no one seems to wonder why the protocols of the elders of zion is in the favourite book list

you and your friend are good at hand jobs! i don't care about the fake girl or the elders of zion!

my mate exchanged a few emails with a middle-aged, married mother who kept sending him videos of her fisting herself... i don't think i've ever seen anything so nasty, nor am i likely to.

i dont see how they are any different from forums or specific interest website communities, the body modification site im part of is basically just one big pick up joint, ive had flings with like 7 people and one relationship just from that alone, dating sites are just too obvious about it eh. oh and look at watmm recently, hookin the geeks up with geeks with vaginas, noice

who here is hooking up? I missed it

you guys make the first move? I never do and I think thats the problem. I wait around for an overly aggressive girl cause I'm shy I guess

Archived