IGNORED

david lynch interview project

Guest chax

http://interviewproject.davidlynch.com/www/#/all-episodes

has anyone else seen this? i just found out about it. it's like a quick glimpse into someone's complete life...a lot of the interviews are interesting in what people don't say, or that they don't match up with reality. it would be a cool character study except that the people are strangely real. still haven't watched them all yet

Thanks for reminding me of this!

After watching some of these videos I think I might have to write my exam project on Interview Project. Would be kind of interesting, I think.

im not a fan of david lynch but this is really quite poignant and affective

i enjoy most of his movies, but inland empire was a huge disappointment to me. plus his bizarre involvement with the transcendental meditation cult has REALLY turned me off in supporting him in any way. anything he does now i think he has some kind of ulterior motive in promoting TM in any project he will ever be involved with. mulholland drive is still his best movie.

Archived