IGNORED

XMAS WISH LIST THREAD

YEK

i told my mom i wanted a digital slr camera and she responded with... how are you sure? you always want the latest greatest. what if you decide to tossit aside...

i backed up with I've always wanted one. we'll see what happens.

makes me feel guilty cause there has been the odd thing which made her say that in the first place. oh moms....

i'll hae to ingrain it in her head.

a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time......

Guest abusivegeorge

i told my mom i wanted a digital slr camera and she responded with... how are you sure? you always want the latest greatest. what if you decide to tossit aside...

i backed up with I've always wanted one. we'll see what happens.

Fucking lol

Good plan, A+, 5 stars.

For me though: money.

Guest Enter a new display name

This year, Christmas is promoted earlier than ever. I already see commercials related to Christmas, damnit!

Guest bitroast

anyone know of anyway to get every tintin book (i know of a collection available but they're the lame ass tiny versions). i wouldn't mind that.

Guest bitroast

or just like, if amazon sold all the hardbacks in some discounted deal or something. i've read them all as a kid, would love to own them but just never ever get around to buying them.

lol asking parents for stuff.

every year without fail my Dad gets me 2 shirts for work and some posh socks.

my Mum usually sends me a case of wine (result).

Don't know who that is, but he sounds very butch. Wall to wall penis is a nice alternative.

Ideally I'd like a job, and also a way to stop the taste of the raw kidney I ate in a dream from lingering in my mouth.

Oh god that sounds incredible. I love eating things that are only just dead. It's my favourite thing about pets dying.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i used to think it was hilarious when i would get stuff like shower gel. what are these people trying to tell me??

Archived