IGNORED

What tunes do you listen to?

AJW

Pretty much anything that doesn't require my attention to appreciate. Big Beat, DnB, Amon Tobin, Analord, MBM, Luke Vibert, and others.

Once I played Half Life 2 - Episode 1 while listening to Time Machines. That was strange!

Guest abusivegeorge

I made a kool keith, dr octagon and fun lovin criminals mix to listen to whilst playing Grid on the xbox. I should whack it into watmmixes section.

Guest AOOproductions

I made a kool keith, dr octagon and fun lovin criminals mix to listen to whilst playing Grid on the xbox. I should whack it into watmmixes section.

would you please?

Guest bitroast

yeah, i'm going with anything. i love putting on the GTA games, some music and just zoning out. or hanging out with peeps and talking. you've got everything covered, music/talk/ taking turns in video game. so good.

i do have some associations. gta: vice city and 26 mixes for cash:) gta: san andreas and drukqs.

gran turismo goes well with anything, but i will say Aphex Twin-Classics works an absolute charm !:

Guest dese manz hatin

I almost only ever play FIFA... and I mostly listen to minimal then. But then again that's what I'm mostly listening to atm anyway.

uhh, the game music..

This. I cannot stand people who play games with other music on. Customized in-game soundtrack, fine, but don't turn the fucking sound off and play your shitty music - the game developers worked hard on that soundtrack and effects; give them the benefit of the doubt.

*goes back to playing Tetris with headphones on*

I usually listen to the game soundtrack, but for games like burnout or other types of games with meh music I put a folder full of Electro, Drum & Bass, and Hip-Hop on shuffle.

I usually listen to the game soundtrack, but for games like burnout or other types of games with meh music I put a folder full of Electro, Drum & Bass, and Hip-Hop on shuffle.

Is that picture of yours from robocop? the one with the guy from Twin Peaks in it. Just don't remember him being in Robocop...

Guest Enter a new display name

I never turn down the game's volume completely, particularly because of the sound effects. I could not play Resident Evil 4 without hearing "AHI ESTA", which warns me there are enemies nearby, for example.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I rarely listen to music unless their is some epic new album I must enjoy because I try to focus all my musical energy on actually creating it and try to be inspired by myself and not other music in an a failed effort to be original

the only games I play are competitive multiplayer and listening to music is not good for situational awareness, paying attention to foot steps in the next room that be your next victim or team mate in need of back upz

Archived