IGNORED

Curious how screwed my ex wife is

Guest epsy

Just curious if any of you guys know the ramifications involved with anybody doing the following.

My ex wife recently got arrested for doing a hit and run on somebody's mailbox. Because of her past DUI, the cop confiscated all her meds and gave her a drug test. They found Ambien in her system. She spent 24 hours in jail and it cost $1600 to bail her out. Considering a mailbox is federal property, anybody know what kinda shit she faces for her court date?

i would say its not a huge deal unless she has too many priors....then she might unfortunately be fucked im sorry to say.

usually the feds dont bother prosecuting infringements like this unless its to make a particular point.

though im just speaking from what i know....Alzado is a lawyer

If she was eating ice cream beforehand, I can think of someone she might be able to pin it on . . . but honestly I have no idea what kinds of charges can be used. Ambien amnesia sounds like a good defense against anything, though.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lumpenprol gave her the ambien. Not only does your wife have ambien amnesia, it wasn't even self induced. She's scott free son.

i didnt even really catch the ambien part

i used to get zombified by it...i mean, i dont remember any of it, my parents said i got "lost" in the bathroom and started screaming "im dying"

another time i walked into the family room and stared at the fan for half an hour and then left.

Guest abusivegeorge

i used to get zombified by it...i mean, i dont remember any of it, my parents said i got "lost" in the bathroom and started screaming "im dying"

Fucking LOL. Your poor mum and Dad.

Archived