IGNORED

this New Mexico soccer bitch is fucking dope!

producer snafu

Guest beatfanatic

what if she played against black girls from a rich neighborhood?

My moron-meter just bleeped intensively.

fixed

LOL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great. only from my fucking university. new mexico has the most worthless, retarded, backwards people this side of the united states.

Have you been to Oklahoma?

note that i said "this side of the united states," not the united states in general. i know there are worse ones out there, but for the southwest's sake, this takes it.

Gotcha. I actually like N.M. though but that said I've only visited. Personally I've run into more pricks in Colorado. And I'm in TX, which has the best and worst of everything.

fixed

LOL

But seriously, if Roxbury Community College had a women's soccer team and this bitch played against them, she'd be tearfully begging for mercy while yanking nail extensions out from her scalp.

fixed

i dont get it

3406246.jpeg

http://www.golobos.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/lambert_elizabeth00.html

Born Elizabeth Ann Lambert on December 29, 1988 ... enjoys camping and surfing in her spare time ... favorite food is tacos ... is majoring in University Studies with a focus on Occupational Therapy.

Guest Renivatio

great. only from my fucking university. new mexico has the most worthless, retarded, backwards people this side of the united states.

Have you been to Oklahoma?

note that i said "this side of the united states," not the united states in general. i know there are worse ones out there, but for the southwest's sake, this takes it.

Gotcha. I actually like N.M. though but that said I've only visited. Personally I've run into more pricks in Colorado. And I'm in TX, which has the best and worst of everything.

yeh, i hear ya. nm is excellent to visit, but not live in, especially the desert island city called albuquerque. ye, colorado wasn't terribly good either when i visited one time.

fixed

i dont get it

His original post implied "black girls from a rich neighborhood" was oxymoronic. I implied he was a moron for thinking so.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Besides the hair pulling, none of it looks that bad to me.

Tackling by the hair is legal in American football.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

3406246.jpeg

Born Elizabeth Ann Lambert on December 29, 1988 ... enjoys camping and surfing in her spare time ... favorite food is tacos ... is majoring in University Studies with a focus on Occupational Therapy.

These would be considered full incentive materials for a proper stalk but I'm not into extreme sports anymore. In all seriousness shes would be one firey firecracker of a rape job. Especially being that shes all about taco's, figures she would be a dyke.

3406246.jpeg

WTF are University Studies? Is that just a major for athletes that can't even pass muster in a general arts degree?

• 2 weeks later...

popup.jpg

Follow up article in the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/18/sports/soccer/18soccer.html

She said she was taken aback at how the incident had been perceived by some as sexy catfighting between two women. She said she was aghast that some men had sent her messages saying, “Hey, we should meet up some time.”

“That appalled me,” Lambert said. “A lot of people think I have a lot of sexual aggression. I was like, ‘Whoa, no, I don’t feel that way at all.’ That’s bizarre and shocking to me.”

So much bullshit in that article.

At the same time, she said other moments of aggressive play — in which Lambert elbowed a Brigham Young player in the back, received a yellow card for tripping, seemed to throw a punch at an opponent’s head and made a hard tackle from behind — came during the forceful, insistent play that routinely occurred in women’s soccer but might be misunderstood by casual fans.

As a non-casual fan and former player I can definitely say that elbowing players in the back isn't on.

And if you look at the video again and the incident towards the end at like :27 seconds...that is not part of normal physical play.

Archived