IGNORED

this New Mexico soccer bitch is fucking dope!

producer snafu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Renivatio

great. only from my fucking university. new mexico has the most worthless, retarded, backwards people this side of the united states.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

doods but she is epic proficient at being a cunt, on the professional level talented at being such a brutal sharp uber bitch that its at the point of hella sexyness, Im totally on board with snafu's wanting to be ruffed up by this bitch

When she smoothly rolls after the cunt gets tripped and kicks the ball into her face.......... soo fucking epic, all 11 times I watched it my stiffy got stiffer... (apparently im so stoked on her wicked epic hate that I cant type properly)

great. only from my fucking university. new mexico has the most worthless, retarded, backwards people this side of the united states.

Have you been to Oklahoma?

she seems like the kind of crazy bitch that would take your used condoms and shove it up her pussy just so she could have yer baby.

mmmm

ummmmm no, clearly you don't see her crazy the way I do, I believe she would much rather be destructive than creative and would get multiple public abortions just to piss people off. Further more why are you attracted to the dynamic in crazy you speak of?? dead babies>babies>unplanned babies

as she hurriedly slurps on your erect penile rod, you begin to passionately bludgeon her face, the bruises becoming huge plum-shaped welts over her eyes. In reaction, she quickly and firmly sinks her incisors into your manhood, searing through the first few layers of skin and deeply piercing the overstretched flesh bag. Blood begins to spurt down her throat and onto your chest as your dying penis urks out a last crimson hurrah before falling silent like a crippled fire hose. You then decide to settle it with a third game of checkers.

she seems like the kind of crazy bitch that would take your used condoms and shove it up her pussy just so she could have yer baby.

mmmm

Easily thwarted. Don't use condoms.

And on that note, I hooked up with an exgirlfriend recently, and she said I could blow it in her, but I'm quite sure she isn't on birth control. I didn't, just to be safe.

So, this New Mexico chick seems like the kind of girl that would tell you she's on birth control when she's really not.

as she hurriedly slurps on your erect penile rod, you begin to passionately bludgeon her face, the bruises becoming huge plum-shaped welts over her eyes. In reaction, she quickly and firmly sinks her incisors into your manhood, searing through the first few layers of skin and deeply piercing the overstretched flesh bag. Blood begins to spurt down her throat and onto your chest as your dying penis urks out a last crimson hurrah before falling silent like a crippled fire hose. You then decide to settle it with a third game of checkers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

mmmm

Easily thwarted. Don't use condoms.

And on that note, I hooked up with an exgirlfriend recently, and she said I could blow it in her, but I'm quite sure she isn't on birth control. I didn't, just to be safe.

So, this New Mexico chick seems like the kind of girl that would tell you she's on birth control when she's really not.

no no no, she seems far too evil cool than to encourage babies, she knows children interfere with valuable fucking cunts up time. Bitch is pro choice, pro death sentence and pro boner

Archived