IGNORED

RIP Jerry Fuchs

karmakramer

I'm not much of a fan of !!! but back when I interned at pitchfork I edited this video of !!! performing with the Field in the studio... http://pitchfork.com/tv/#/episode/61-/5 ... looking back I remember having a blast cutting this together especially due to his performance. Very sad to hear that he died yesterday.

2v2wivd.png

RIP

yeah apparently he fell down an elevator shaft. how the hell does that happen unless youre fucking around in an abandoned building or something? never did actually hear anything by this band.

yeah apparently he fell down an elevator shaft. how the hell does that happen unless youre fucking around in an abandoned building or something? never did actually hear anything by this band.

apparently the elevator was stuck between floors. a guy with him jumped out onto the floor, but as he went to jump out his clothes got snagged and he was swung back under the elevator and fell 5 stories. A tragic accident, and !!!, The Juan MacLean and Maserati were all superb.

RIP Jerry

Guest Glass Plate

Yeah I heard about this another forum, and I mentioned how it reminds me of the elevator segment in Delany's novel Dhalgren. Very gruesome/freakish style of death.

Didn't know who this guy was by name, and have never listened to !!! so the first post didn't mean anything to me. But was just over at the Temporary Resistence site and realized he was the drummer for Maserati. Now I'm sad.

I'm not much of a fan of !!! but back when I interned at pitchfork I edited this video of !!! performing with the Field in the studio... http://pitchfork.com/tv/#/episode/61-/5 ... looking back I remember having a blast cutting this together especially due to his performance. Very sad to hear that he died yesterday.

2v2wivd.png

RIP

I watched that as well, amazing session. What a bizarre, non drug related way for a musician to go out.

Archived