IGNORED

Do you ever suspect watmms mods are working for the NWO?

Guest Helper ET

where i work we have a special room dedicated to enemies of the state. i know all about et, he's actually the reason i'm a member of this board.

then why does your join date read 2005?

we've been tracking you for a long time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITT: drug addict schizo tells everyone he's not crazy YOURE CRAZY.

Even if you were right ET, and the shady government operatives of buttfuck canada are dumb enough to let themselves get figured out by some mess of a person who cant even get his life together. So fucking what? Does that mean that you cant enjoy yourself because theres chlorine in your water? Youre going to die eventually (probably sooner than later if you keep letting your brain dissolve into delusional bullshit like this), and youre honestly just wasting your life if all youre doing is cowering in the corner of your room sucking on a bottle of wine in fevered disbelief why no one else can see what you can.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I thought ET got banned because all of his threads/posts are retarded trollish bullshit to get attention... maybe that was just an optimistic dream I once had before all hope was lost in the world

but seriously.... didn't it already become painfully obvious after like his 6 out of his 433 threads that he just posts dumb as fuck batcock crazy shit to get people to respond, raise attention/confusion/annoyance? How are people still falling for it? please tell me everyone just playing along or something childish

Pretty sure people are just really dumb and continue to be gullible enough to fall for his stupid shit time and time again

indeed

Guest abusivegeorge

I thought ET got banned because all of his threads/posts are retarded trollish bullshit to get attention... maybe that was just an optimistic dream I once had before all hope was lost in the world

but seriously.... didn't it already become painfully obvious after like his 6 out of his 433 threads that he just posts dumb as fuck batcock crazy shit to get people to respond, raise attention/confusion/annoyance? How are people still falling for it? please tell me everyone just playing along or something childish

Pretty sure people are just really dumb and continue to be gullible enough to fall for his stupid shit time and time again

you claim we are watching you.

we then claim we are indeed watching you.

you then claim that the affirmation of your original statement is "childish"

you are probably suffering from encephalitis, or are just severely retarded.

Guest Adjective

where i work we have a special room dedicated to enemies of the state. i know all about et, he's actually the reason i'm a member of this board.

lol, is that you Baxter? I told Jacob and his team of fucks, no offense, that I was handling ET like 3 years ago! I can't believe he still thinks he needs to watch over my work. Tell him not to worry, little brother isn't going to show him up, this ETs a dead end.

I will say it is strange how some of the mods here will edit posts and topics that criticize Warp... most recently in the News/Upcoming forum, I remember the Warp (Unheard) topic had a different thread title and Benedict changed it, getting rid of the OP's perspective.

Interesting....

Here's the OP's comment on this...

"curious why the title and subtitle of this thread was edited. the original title was "Warp20 (Unheard) CD, yay fuck the Warp20 box set." or something to that effect. did Warp come calling or something? "

"curious why the title and subtitle of this thread was edited. the original title was "Warp20 (Unheard) CD, yay fuck the Warp20 box set." or something to that effect. did Warp come calling or something? "

I don't know who changed it but I know why it was changed:

http://forum.watmm.com/forum-16/announcement-3-formatting-your-listings/

If you look at the new releases section then there's never any comment/opinion in the subtitle so it was no doubt removed because of that style.

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier karmakramer, ever since ET's discovery of the operation it's been madness at the office. I've been shredding docs all morning.

Yeah WARP is in on it too. Damn it feels good to get that off my chest.that particular secret has been a huge burden of responsibility to bear.

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier karmakramer, ever since ET's discovery of the operation it's been madness at the office. I've been shredding docs all morning.

Yeah WARP is in on it too. Damn it feels good to get that off my chest.that particular secret has been a huge burden of responsibility to bear.

:emotawesomepm9:

lol, is that you Baxter? I told Jacob and his team of fucks, no offense, that I was handling ET like 3 years ago! I can't believe he still thinks he needs to watch over my work. Tell him not to worry, little brother isn't going to show him up, this ETs a dead end.

you should probably keep that to the pm system, i don't need this getting out. remember what happened when beno tried to tell people what was really going on? that canary sang but couldn't fly.

Guest Adjective

you should probably keep that to the pm system, i don't need this getting out. remember what happened when beno tried to tell people what was really going on? that canary sang but couldn't fly.

You may not have been briefed on the system we're trying at WATMM.

1. Within a few days all the posts by ET slowly edit and format to troon posts and then merge into random threads.
  2. Any quotes of posts in the ET thread will be changed to an insult in a weed thread. The reply text is replaced with a relevant defense of weed from another thread, or simply default to "lol."
  3. Meanwhile the critical replies to the original ET thread are replicated and placed in a previously locked topic in the nonsense and deleted threads subforum until the next scheduled crash.
  4. After everything is trooned, weeded, etc- search is broken, forum goes offline temporarily, the backup critiques and insults are moved from deleted threads to the Lapse™ Forum. Once there, they are retooled by Davis's group, vetted against the watmm few, and then reposted in the most current ET thread as critical replies and psychological pushes.

Don't freakout or anything Baxter, Davis thought this wording would help drive ET to us. I know it's a little revealing but go with it, we need to bring this to completion before the Ursids or get rid of him.

Archived