IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

Got mine today from Muflontillah.

Brilliant stuff, I'm so pleased. Got some PC games - Dragonblade, Beowulf and GTA 4!!! got some hip-hop CDs and The Verve's Urban Hymns. And a fucking ace looking mask, which I will wear and take some pictures when I can get my camera working.

Thanks Muflontillah, you are the best!! :beer:

Just a heads up to my Santee:

The present I ordered for my Secret Santa hasn't arrived yet...

Woooh! The present I ordered for my Santee has just arrived. Hopefully I'll have time to send it off tomorrow. I don't have the time to do it tomorrow then I'll do it right after Christmas.

went to send mine today - postage was £50 so i ripped it open, got rid of a few things, cut the box in half and taped it back together (whilst still in the post office). bit of a shitty thing to do but i really can't spend more on your presents than i have on my siblings combined!

I received a package today from someone. I got a very idm looking cd from an artist that I'm not familiar with ( slavin - quanta else), a banana bunker with a note explaining what it is, and 2 suspicious looking lollipops that I'm afraid of tasting (maple bacon and wasabi ginger flavors). thanks ! :yeah:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I received a package today from nene multiple assgasms. I got a very idm looking cd from an artist that I'm not familiar with ( slavin - quanta else), a banana bunker with a note explaining what it is, and 2 suspicious looking lollipops that I'm afraid of tasting (maple bacon and wasabi ginger flavors). thanks ! :yeah:

it's not from me.

I received a package today from nene multiple assgasms. I got a very idm looking cd from an artist that I'm not familiar with ( slavin - quanta else), a banana bunker with a note explaining what it is, and 2 suspicious looking lollipops that I'm afraid of tasting (maple bacon and wasabi ginger flavors). thanks ! :yeah:

it's not from me.

you're right, it's someone else. lol

banana_bunker_clear.jpg

I received a package today from someone. I got a very idm looking cd from an artist that I'm not familiar with ( slavin - quanta else), a banana bunker with a note explaining what it is, and 2 suspicious looking lollipops that I'm afraid of tasting (maple bacon and wasabi ginger flavors). thanks ! :yeah:

I hope you like bananas. the wasabi ones I can vouch for. They are delicious. I have not tried the maple bacon ones......

Merry mrxmas!

:beer:

Thanks Placidburp!

I got:

I Care Because You Do - promotional CD - FUCKING AWESOME

Mace Windu action figure

Drinkers Alemanac, pub coasters, and a bottle opener, I think?

Shit load of candy and snacks

A UFO Magazine... LOL

An old ass gaming magazine

Classic Cocktails 101

and best of all I got some home made tunes but sadly my drive on the computer doesn't read the disk :(((((

DSC_2231.jpg

Guest placidburp

Glad you like!! Hope you like the tune I made you... I put it up in YLC last week and was dreading you commenting on it to say it was shit or something! :D

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

in retrospect i kinda missed buying/making/choosing a gift but didnt really miss receiving one.

remind me of this next year

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

then again reading this thread it seems everybody was either

A. late or

B. sent a fucking shitload of stuff.

a. no forgiveness for late xmas gifts

b. nothing wrong with just sending a couple of things. no need to go insane. no wonder ya'lls so late

Archived