IGNORED

Give me your recommendations

Guest epsy

Guest bitroast

always up for more christmas recommendations (espicially now that it's december).

stuff i've got is:

Wisp's christmas stuff (Frozen Days, Xmas 87 and the split download ep with Mrs Jynx From us to You) awesomeawesome.

Low's Christmas album (which is depressing/awesome and totally in line with low's other work)

Vince Guaraldi Trio's A Charlie Brown Christmas, jazzy instrumental stuff that acts as real good background musics.

Christmas in the Stars (Star Wars Christmas album), - kind of hilarious having c3po singing lame ass christmas songs, but im pretty sure this is far too camp to be deemed listenable :D

Sufjan Stevens Christmas albums - if you can dig sufjan's totally lame stylz, then this stuff would be awesome. i dunno, i love sufjans albums but this stuff is a bit too lame for me :)

Guest Glass Plate

The Vince Guaraldi Trio's Peanuts Christmas album is without a doubt the best christmas album of all time.

I also find Jan Johansson's Jazz på svenska to be another jazz album that is similar to the last and is good for the late fall/christmas season.

always up for more christmas recommendations (espicially now that it's december).

stuff i've got is:

Wisp's christmas stuff (Frozen Days, Xmas 87 and the split download ep with Mrs Jynx From us to You) awesomeawesome.

Low's Christmas album (which is depressing/awesome and totally in line with low's other work)

Vince Guaraldi Trio's A Charlie Brown Christmas, jazzy instrumental stuff that acts as real good background musics.

Christmas in the Stars (Star Wars Christmas album), - kind of hilarious having c3po singing lame ass christmas songs, but im pretty sure this is far too camp to be deemed listenable :D

Sufjan Stevens Christmas albums - if you can dig sufjan's totally lame stylz, then this stuff would be awesome. i dunno, i love sufjans albums but this stuff is a bit too lame for me :)

i would like to see what wisps christmas stuff is , i cant seem to find a download of it.

Guest bitroast

stuff i've got is:

i would like to see what wisps christmas stuff is , i cant seem to find a download of it.

like, all of wisps free releases > http://www.wisp.kaen.org/

although, it doesnt have the latest christmas one with mrs jynx. i'd upload but i have the same excuse as the site (capped internet)

i heard Bob Dylan made a christmas album

A radio DJ in Austin, TX has callers try to figure out if songs he played were Bob Dylan's christmas tracks or local homeless people singing karaoke.

Archived