IGNORED

Nintendo DS games

Capsaicin

the zelda phantom hourglass(plus the new one when it comes out), gta chinatown wars(suprisingly good), advance wars(both), castlevania(any of them), the world ends with you(pretty fun), peggle dual shot(fucking addictive as hell), professor layton(good puzzles), worms, ninja gaiden dragon sword(impressive 3d for the ds and good action), warioware. Those are all fun and I've played all of them.

Guest Ultravisitor

new super mario bros,

if you want a real challenge, try bangai o spirits.

a video game obsessed friend of mine gave it to me. i struggle to find a level i can complete without total infuriation. its good fun.....

Guest placidburp

:emotawesomepm9: spirit tracks has just appeared on the torrent sites!!! see you in a few weeks guys!

Omg kthxbye

just started the game and got in the train and it stopped, some pig bully rammed me and I got stuck...couldn't do anything! tried whistling and shouting into the DS and nothing happpened...good job I'm home alone really..

I want to get the DSi LL because I am an old man, playing on the original GB all those years probably did nothing good to my eyes.

I actually like the large format of it - however, it's still prohibitively expensive to import at the moment (best to wait until it comes out officially for the UK/US).

:emotawesomepm9: spirit tracks has just appeared on the torrent sites!!! see you in a few weeks guys!

Omg kthxbye

just started the game and got in the train and it stopped, some pig bully rammed me and I got stuck...couldn't do anything! tried whistling and shouting into the DS and nothing happpened...good job I'm home alone really..

haha fuckin hell, i just read that's the piracy protection :D :D :D

i'm serious!!!

Omg kthxbye

haha fuckin hell, i just read that's the piracy protection :D :D :D

i'm serious!!!

seriously? How in the hell does the game 'know' it's being run off an SD card vs. an actual gamecard?

Apparently it's true... you don't get the Gearbox or Whistle controls on-screen, so when the Moblin gets in your way on the tracks, there's no way to get him to move. I'm sure wait a week (or less) and somebody out there will crack the AP on this - Mario and Luigi 3 had this too, and it didn't take long.

I want to get the DSi LL because I am an old man, playing on the original GB all those years probably did nothing good to my eyes.

I actually like the large format of it - however, it's still prohibitively expensive to import at the moment (best to wait until it comes out officially for the UK/US).

Yeah that's a major drawback, also I don't know how portable it may be, it looks huge:

DSiLL_05-580x435.jpg

Guest GrandPopPoplock

It's disturbingly EPIC

Chrono+Trigger+DS.jpg

Oh , and the Advanced War games are quite addicting too ( HOURS will fly by )

Yeah that's a major drawback, also I don't know how portable it may be, it looks huge:

DSiLL_05-580x435.jpg

It's about the size of a PSP Slim - so very portable - I can fit my PSP Slim in my jacket pocket no problem.

what do you mean it didn't take long? i still can't play M&L3 on my R4...

Perhaps you should read this:

http://www.romulation.net/NDS/4162_-_Mario_and_Luigi_Bowsers_Inside_Story_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

Ah, nevermind - as you say, it hasn't been cracked yet - I got the impression from other threads that it had. My daughter hasn't asked me to download this yet, hence my assumption.

Archived