IGNORED

FTW! When did it go from 'f**k the world' to 'for the win'??

Guest maantecaaa!!!

For the win, For the lose, Fail, Epic, all that shit is retarded.

agreed, except i consider PWN the most retarded. i have never said PWN or owned in my life

i used to think QFT was some kind of super confused FTW (fuck the waht) with added typo (Q)

I thought QFT was a play on WTF as well, but the Q meant 'que'

i originally thought it was "fuck the what" like you're so confused you cant even type WTF correctly. but it's always been for the win.

FTW FTL

i just realised i've spent the last 6 years thinking FTW was just a WTF backwards; that if something is really WTF, then in your WTFness you end up spelling WTF backwards. damn fucking stupid internet.

and now i just realised i did not read your post. FML

The funny thing is that when I was reading this thread title for the first time, I read FTW as "fuck the world" even though I've never heard it used in that context and whenever I use it it's in the "for the win" context, although I think it is a shit phrase and nerdy 'grammatically incorrect' internet memes, when they are trying so hard to be funny, are just not. :closedeyes:

Archived