IGNORED

The Centrifuge Radio Show TONIGHT 10pm GMT with exclusive mix from EOD

Guest TheCentrifuge

Guest TheCentrifuge

l_f14e12b4590643b1b74e684748b7b872.gif>

The Centrifuge Radio Show TONIGHT 10pm GMT with exclusive mix from EOD.

Tune in at http://www.Brap.FM for two hours of cutting edge electronix hosted by DJ Ursa with a real treat in store - a special guest mix from Norweigan acid prodigy EOD.

A talent very much in the ascendancy, EOD has recently had tracks out on Kvist Records and the consistently excellent 030303 label. He might not be a household name yet, but a certain VERY FAMOUS acid musician (can you guess who?) has been dropping EOD tracks in his DJ sets all the way through 2009. Big things to come from this one...DO NOT MISS THIS!

is it just me or the mixing is fucking weird? heavy dynamic compression and the volume keeps changing all the fucking time! atrocious

yeah man it does sound a bit weird. i'm using winamp, although that prob shouldn't make a difference eh?

Guest TheCentrifuge

eod's sound always sounds so clean and virtual. does he use vst's or is it hardware? sounds software to me

he uses both. hope the stream worked for you in the end...

by the way, analogue doesn't sound rough at all if you just record and mix it properly to a reeltoreel or directly to the computer. just don't be shit at it. i know a lot of people try to be deliberately camp or something by being atrociously lo-fi, but i don't see much point.

nice set noise! i enjoyed it!

yeah analogue isn't necessarily lo-fi sounding i know, it's just that i don't really like the way you mix elements in your music, it lacks soul a bit imo. some of that "dirtiness" i love in electro for example. still you have a few excellent tracks!

Archived