IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

it bugged me that it went from the scene of MIB asking mother what death was, to a scene of him and Jacob KILLING a boar. They had to have known what death was at that age.

Small, but I thought that the first time I saw it, and watching it again, it bugged me still.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of all the things to complain about the latest episode it's really stupid to complain about them speaking english. it's clear they spoke latin or whatever it was and it was just changed to english because americans are big babies who can't read subtitles. this has been done in countless other movies. :facepalm:

All your posts are basically complaints and you blame people you never really saw complaining? :shrug:

i am a grumpy fool

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

good episode last night. not alot happened but no :facepalm:

richards death scene was pretty crappy. he got a lapidis exit really. shame. his character never really panned out. once you found out he was a jacob minion he lost any interest. he could have survived though i suppose.

jack taking on the island was pretty obvious. out of those 4 who else was gonna man up? i expected them to make it more suprising but whatever.

kate didnt die? wtf?

off the island seemed to take up much of the show desmond getting all his brohters together. what the hell is he planning? mass suicide?

ben shooting widmore was awesome!

locke slicing liz lemons neck was hot!

exactly dude.

was kate/jack/sawyer crying for franky? no didnt even remember he was there. "did jin/sun make it?" "nope" *cry*

he was on the sub. got hit by a hatch door, presumed drowned

anyway good setup for the finale. wondering how are they going to tie up with the alt reality, and the hydrogen bomb, because the last line implied that the alt reality is what flocke wants (btw is it just me or did sawyer actually named him flocke near the beginning? ) with the island underwater and all. yet jack wants to protect it, so really all there is to show is wtf is that alt reality. probably gonna be facepalm anyway...

good point. dunno what else his special powers will let him do. maybe only he can defeat smokey somehow

well tbh all they need is to figure out the pattern. maybe since desmond can see the future he can figure it out first and obtain his special weapon.

Guest Mirezzi

Nobody really thinks this is going to be the finale, do they? They are going to release at LEAST a trilogy of feature length movies now...

Archived