IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, I remember this show. I stopped at season 2 or 3 because it got shite and far fetched and dragged on like an old man's nutsack in steamy florida.

I recently re-watched the series out of curiosity of how well it would hold up. I still think seasons 2 and most of 3 are truly classic TV moments... So much possibility and potential... And then it just nose dives into total failure. It's a shame...

Yeah, I enjoyed the fuck out of this.

Maybe because I watched it for 8hrs at a time.

great show imo.

If I had the time would love to rematch it like this. Like ambient TV marathon.

I too loved this show, if I can recall I think up to season 3 it was awesome, I was hook, line and sinker. I think season 4 I was a bit suspicious that cracks were showing and it was gradually becoming farcical. In the end it was total horseshit lol. Nevermind, in some weird way it was still worth watching (I guess).

Weird, my girlfriend just started watching it as well - for the first time, that is. I've been watching it as well and I must say that the first season is pretty fucking good. I've told my girlfriend to stop watching it after season 3 and make up her own ideas of what is going on.

As for other unanswered questions about Lost, Cuse said to answer every single mystery would have been "didactic and boring."

"We [preferred] to tell an emotional story about what happened to the characters," he added, to applause. "I cared more about the characters' journey and what happened to them."

- Carlton Cuse at lost 10 year anniversary panel

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I too still like this show. I find myself defending it from time to time. sure it didnt end well but some of it was brilliant. maybe i should rewatch

As for other unanswered questions about Lost, Cuse said to answer every single mystery would have been "didactic and boring."

"We [preferred] to tell an emotional story about what happened to the characters," he added, to applause. "I cared more about the characters' journey and what happened to them."

It would have helped if the characters would have been more interesting, since they weren't the island mythology overshadowed that and the rest is history.

It would have helped if the characters would have been more interesting, since they weren't the island mythology overshadowed that and the rest is history.

Bingo. The Island was the shows greatest "character". They failed to acknowledge that.

Archived