IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

it's about 6 weeks away from the premier, but being such a popular show i thought it would be fun to start our speculation now. post whatever theories you have about the ending, multiple timelines, reincarnated characters, etc. this will be one show to watch in 2010.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....locke is dead

pretty weird to think that from a narrative stand point, locke being dead has been around since the season three finale

almost completed my seasons1-5 rewatch, still find it quite frustrating that the walt story has pretty much been abandoned.

Locke ain't dead. I still think there is a way to redempt the character. Evil-Locke anyway does exist.

Redeem?

Locke's another one for me who started interesting and kinda went completely downhill. Basically from season 2 onwards he was dullhouse.

Sawyer as well, he was my favourite in season 1! Magnificent bastard of the show, oh how they fall. Now every scene he's in is a soap opera and he's as charismatic as a mouse mat.

Fuck, I even thought Jack was alright in the beginning.

I can't imagine the next season, or how are they going to wrap it up. supposedly they knew how the show was going to end since day 1 so it should be interesting.

Hahaha, no way that is possible!

I can't imagine the next season, or how are they going to wrap it up. supposedly they knew how the show was going to end since day 1 so it should be interesting.

For real.

Is that, they knew how it was going to end in the same way they knew their main character was going to be Kate?

For real.

Is that, they knew how it was going to end in the same way they knew their main character was going to be Kate?

It's a classic example of a tv-show being a success and then ABC starts milking the shit out of it which just ends up making the show slow and boring. I don't remember a damn thing from last season so I guess I have to watch the whole thing again to be able to catch up with the new season.

It's a shame though because the first 2-3 seasons were brilliant, but it's as if they had several balls in the air and couldn't catch half of them as they were coming down. Whatever happened to Walt and his strange powers? Why was Libby in the insane asylum with Hurley? What was the point of the black and white colored stones?

To be honest, I hope the series is left off with a huge cliffhanger so they don't have to conclude too much because it'll end up being quite a mess if they have to tie it all together.

Guest Dirty Protest

Locke ain't dead. I still think there is a way to redempt the character. Evil-Locke anyway does exist.

Locke is dead. Have you been watching the last 2 series? My guess is he'll be alive in the opening episode of 6, with the hatch blown up in the past the plane will land in the opening scene, like the last 6 years didnt happen and i'll look like this :facepalm:

Oh yeah, Libby. I liked her too, killing her off happened because everyone hated Ana Lucia and they wanted her death to have emotional resonance. So they killed them both.

Was that in their original plan then?

They cannot be serious if they say S6 ended how they always planned. Also, I think I remember Sayid in an interview saying that in Season 3 they basically didn't have a clue what was going on half the time.

why is it so hard to believe that theyve written a story at the beginning and they are just fiddling with the journey to the final episode?

Maybe all the misinformation. Like a couple of series ago when they said that there would be no time travel storyline.

Guest Dirty Protest

Loved this show for the first 2-3 seasons, then it went to shit. Haven't watched it since

Youve missed the best bits, to its credit its become the most ridiculous program ever made.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

there is a spanish or italian chess theme trailer somewhere with a little bit of new footage i think. could be fake though, the graphics are BAD

Archived