IGNORED

the WATMM unionist fraternity

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

let us celebrate the glorious union of God's own people, the English, Scots, Welsh and Irish in one great nation. Only united shall we four peoples rule the globe as one Britannia. Down with those cursed yankees, the French, Gandhi, republicans and Celtic fans.

union-flag.jpg

wooster_mansion.jpg

Royal_Oak_Pub,_Fishguard,_Wales,_UK.JPG

UDA_mural_in_Shankill%2C_Belfast.jpg

how about we through zion and the east india trading company into that mix.

also, i suppose tony blair is wishing he would have thought like you right about now.

canadian_red_ensign_5.jpg

to the colonies! to the whole bloody british empire! <sips tea, thinks about rhodesia>

I met a man here in Canada who used to be the goalkeeper for the Rhodesian national side.

no shit?! had they won any games? (you do recognize this flag though, dont you old boy?)

Guest ezkerraldean

canadian_red_ensign_5.jpg

to the colonies! to the whole bloody british empire! <sips tea, thinks about rhodesia>

I met a man here in Canada who used to be the goalkeeper for the Rhodesian national side.

oh my lol

my mate's gran used to be an old colonial settler in rhodesia, she is still racist today. whenever someone does a job badly, she says "oh, that's how the Africans would have done it"

you brits are a bunch of losers.

if you wouldn't have turned out to be such traitors you wouldn't be running around doing such things as blowing each others brains out because church's chicken ran out of deep fried fat.

I'm sure they had one a few...not many though. He was a terrific athelete...complete racist though. Called black people "Negroes" with no bother.

And yes it's the flag of Canada when it was a colony and not just part of the commonwealth.

Archived