IGNORED

a 70 minute review of the phantom menance

chaosmachine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without reading the previous page please god tell me this is his attack of the clones review which frankly had a much worse and more RAPEY story than Phantom Menance because it attempted to directly tie into the previous star wars movies with the storm troopers and the 'clone wars' briefly mentioned by Obi wan kenobi in the new hope but failed hardcore and made absolutely no sense

without reading the previous page please god tell me this is his attack of the clones review which frankly had a much worse and more RAPEY story than Phantom Menance because it attempted to directly tie into the previous star wars movies with the storm troopers and the 'clone wars' briefly mentioned by Obi wan kenobi in the new hope but failed hardcore and made absolutely no sense

yeah he's working on that one.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I don't think he has a clones review does he?

Does he?

Also, rapey? Did you watch the L-Word recently or something?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

omgz I had no idea he had other shit up besides teh fantamos meanie, fuckyeahz, this dood is a beast

Oh noooo, I'm gonna have en eplieptic seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxQ6HYDwIA

I don't think he has a clones review does he?

Does he?

Also, rapey? Did you watch the L-Word recently or something?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

where? what?? is up? dont be bustin my balls here, set us up da clones, all your reviews are belongs to us

• 2 months later...
Guest Fishtank

saw this on his YouTube comments

Just read in your blog, and I quote:

"It's looking like the ATTACK OF THE CLONES review is going to be even longer than the PHANTOM MENACE review. You know how it is."

sounds like it might be the whole length of the movie

I can see why, it was worse than Phantom Menace

Guest mafted

the new ones aren't nearly as good as the originals, as I'm sure G. Lucas would agree to. but, this guy is a chode.

saw this on his YouTube comments

Just read in your blog, and I quote:

"It's looking like the ATTACK OF THE CLONES review is going to be even longer than the PHANTOM MENACE review. You know how it is."

sounds like it might be the whole length of the movie

I can see why, it was worse than Phantom Menace

i can't fucking wait

Guest Lube Saibot

i loled very hard IRL when he shows PRATUHGONNISTS "getting the girl in the end" and one of the clips playing is Willy Wonka hugging Charlie. :pedobear:

grr please stop boosting this unless the real thing is here.

FUCK YOU LUBE STOP BUMPIGN THIS SHIT

SNEAKSTA I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY BUT STOP BUMPING THIS DAMN THREAD UNTIL ITS OUT DSGHL:DSG*UPOHR:EWOTY*(G

I think he's saying that this thread being bumped led him to believe the "Clones" review was ready to view, and so when he found out otherwise, he came down with a case of blue balls. I can relate.

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived