IGNORED

a 70 minute review of the phantom menance

chaosmachine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I was gonna say the team fuct up hardcore as well... but your comment about friend and the making of ep.1 vid make realize that it really was all jorge's fault. Being that the fucking team probably figured out really quickly that they could spend a lot of time and love into a project only to have jorge ruin it with a horrible decision. So I guess in retrospect I can understand the reasoning of people like the lady who was like whatever it kinda works about the fucking horrible mouth movement on the trade fed alien douches. They probably got the point where they only would spend the time to make sure their work was merely acceptable.

I wanted him to talk about the hilarious and disheartening racial stereotypes in this clusterfuck of a movie. the japanese baddies and "comic relief" funny walk/talk black man jar jar really sent this movie over the edge for me.

Guest Glass Plate

I wanted him to talk about the hilarious and disheartening racial stereotypes in this clusterfuck of a movie. the japanese baddies and "comic relief" funny walk/talk black man jar jar really sent this movie over the edge for me.

I was really surprised he didn't go over that, I guess because it's too obvious?

I expected to be bored shitless by this but it was the quickest 70 minutes I can remember, fucking brilliant. It gave me a much-needed kick up the arse as well, no longer I will kid myself that Phantom Menace wasn't quite as bad as everybody said.

If you remember the four armed fat alien had a fucking gay ass mustache. That was the huge fucking turd idea that george had.

I remember thinking at the time how fucking ridiculous that 'tache was.

I done watched the whole 70 minutes. Thanks for posting.

For some one who literally grew up with the originals, the Phantom Menace was completely soul crushing. I knew it was going to be awful, but waited until the last week it was in the theaters and finally saw it. It was worst than what I could've imagined. This guy touched on every criticism I ever had on that piece of shit flick, not to mention the added footage to the originals too. So great!

the part he's talking about battle droids and it cuts to george lucas going "yeah they're really pretty useless" and then "FUCK YOU" had me loling

• 3 weeks later...

Archived