IGNORED

a 70 minute review of the phantom menance

chaosmachine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

wait there is a part 2 ? FUCK

click on redlettermedia's name on youtube and then click sort by date added on the video tab on the right and the tab will only sort starting at top with the newest video's added (so you dont have to search all around in related video's or something trying to figure out where the next parts are)((youtube's related video's definitely dont always point to obviously relevant vid'z))

Guest mafted

The guy is taking as long as the movie to review them and you guys are amazed? Wow, he can ramble on about everything including what toothpaste was used because he could make a movie so much better, right? nope, so maybe this guy is full of shit? yep. ok.

The guy is taking as long as the movie to review them and you guys are amazed? Wow, he can ramble on about everything including what toothpaste was used because he could make a movie so much better, right? nope, so maybe this guy is full of shit? yep. ok.

lol, talk about missing the point.

lol, talk about missing the point.

i had sex with all 9 parts of this.

the part about anakin's and leia's relationship and the last chapter=pure win.

all 9 parts had some lolz if you ask me, highly entertaining and literally makes you understand good vs bad film making more deeply, they should show his reviews at film schools.

oh and mafted is a fucking fool

again a good view, but after the 70 minute phantom review the novelty quickly wore off. i'd like to see him also make reviews of non-scifi movies. the amount of bullcrap in starwars/trek movies is pretty obvious.

the fact that lucas played a huge part in fucking up the prequels was well clear in the phantom review. there's no need to reestablish those points again (but now in 90 mins). he should have done the three prequels in one 70 min take.

again a good view, but after the 70 minute phantom review the novelty quickly wore off. i'd like to see him also make reviews of non-scifi movies. the amount of bullcrap in starwars/trek movies is pretty obvious.

the fact that lucas played a huge part in fucking up the prequels was well clear in the phantom review. there's no need to reestablish those points again (but now in 90 mins). he should have done the three prequels in one 70 min take.

the parts that wear on me are absurdly minuscule compared to the moments of pure analytical genius.

you almost need 70 minutes or so to tear apart a movie with such incompatibility to the originals.

I enjoyed nearly 90 minutes of this, I definitely never got bored, his characters voice is at least slightly goofy enough that during the slowish parts I still pay attention and know that any moment hes gonna say something purty brilliant and hilarious. I have no complaints at all. I greatly look forward to the revenge of the sith review.

but I do agree that he should eventually start doing reviews of all sorts of different movies

yeah im really looking forward to seeing him tear Episode III a 9th asshole, too many people defend that film as the 'only good prequel' im sorry but thats just a fucking lie and you know it.

All one has to point to is short-Darth Vadar rising up on that medical table and screaming 'NOOOOOOOO"

Guest Coalbucket PI

Was good, seemed a little dragged out and the hostage girl stuff mostly sucked. The really analytical bits are the best, especially all the comparisons with episode v and the other films that got ripped off

loz i was upto part5 and it's infernal server error ...

+ hoalbucket, i suggest you watch his star trek reviews and the first ep review, before you judge the man. (irony, given what this is about, still that what women want bit MAJOR KACK) ..

Archived