IGNORED

Armpits

AJW

IDK, i like the smell of japanese girls arm BO and pussy the best.

id say most of the time all pussy smells the same, but you already know my take on pussies

i cant remember if the armpit smelled great though.

I have a short girlfriend now and I often wake up to find her sleeping with her face pressed directly in my armpit, lol.

Innit.

I have a negroid mate and I like the smell of her sweat better than caucasoid bitches

black women have a distinctly different scent and its wonderful....its almost sweeter, like a honey-tinted version of white woman sweat.

In my experience, blacks always smell rank. Plus their skin is really hard and cold. Freaky.

I hear white people smell like wet dogs to black people

Really? that's interesting, have we got any blacks that can elaborate on this. Lol I smell like a wet dog xD

Really? that's interesting, have we got any blacks that can elaborate on this. Lol I smell like a wet dog xD

i always assumed that black women liked me because they wanted a dog around.

i always assumed that black women liked me because they wanted a dawg around.

There is quite a bit of fetish surrounding armpits. In fact, "axillary intercourse" is pitfucking but I've never gone there. I like the idea of all that lube in the pit causing farting noises every time you thrust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTAy7nHEbo&feature=PlayList&p=634627436544416E&index=57

"axillary intercourse" *takes on the look of Dale Cooper after Truman has told him about the Douglas Firs* amazing insight there.

Shame the guy on the video isn't a hot lady in a bikini tho :p

Archived