IGNORED

christians

data

Guest glasse

yea i'm not on board with that whole uganda thing at all. they are forgetting the whole save not condemn thing again. of course there are some gay men that pick up teenage boys, but there are also straight men and women that take advantage of straight teenagers and young children. it just really isn't that black and white.

re pork i was dissing on trichinosis, but i do enjoy bacon and pork from time to time, just not as often as other meats (although i've been eating more lately due to leftovers).

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all, i usually enjoy Rook's responses, but he comes out as a dick in this. Sorry man.

I know you are an educated theologian, but I find it odd that you offer no shreds of intellectual wisdom that others were missing, but you do come in with a worthless "these people know nothing about Christianity. Pathetic."

you are no different from most of the idiots in here, because you are acting like one. add something to the discussion, or at least sit quietly in your ivory tower.

you are no different from most of the idiots in here, because you are acting like one. add something to the discussion, or at least sit quietly in your ivory tower.

when i hear something i think is worthwhile responding to i will. Most of it's just pointless shit anyway so why not just harvest the rofls?

i wasn't talking about you in particular.

and im as guilty of idiocy as anyone now and then.

im just surprised that Rook decided to briefly participate in it by hypocritically stating the opposite.

i am an idiot though tbh

the day i finally admitted i was an idiot was the first day i began to understand what it meant to be truly intelligent

lol

ok Socrates

i am an idiot though tbh

the day i finally admitted i was an idiot was the first day i began to understand what it meant to be truly intelligent

lol

ok Socrates

lol

i am an idiot though tbh

i am with you 100% here! i like you troon

Archived