IGNORED

Do you guys like Tiësto?

The Dark Lord

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

calx, not that I give two sherbets about what you think, but that post was meant for Zaz. Somehow you got in before me.

oh, alrighty. no harm meant :shuriken:

Guest assegai

I agree with what someone said about going to AFX as more of an art exhibition, tiesto to party.

er...

jersey-shore-mtv-cast.jpg

Guest camoqp

Tiesto is shit. Problably plays his sets 11pm - 1 am. Everyone paying for him is a wanker IMHO

fucking second that. anyone that listens to this is probably so gay they skylark about squatting on their fathers cock.

You probably have more chance of getting laid going to see Tiesto than AFX. Therefore he is the winnar

Hah. I agree.

you probably also have a better chance of getting syphilis

Guest GrandPopPoplock

You probably have more chance of getting laid going to see Tiesto than AFX. Therefore he is the winnar

Hah. I agree.

you probably also have a better chance of getting syphilis

Indeed , my son...indeed Nod.gif

I looked in his folder and he had some Speedy J and some other weaksauce like Mauro Picotto.

Did you just call Speedy J weaksauce?

Well, in 2000, I befriended a Dutch kid in college...actually, that's a good story in itself.

At this point, my university actually had a massive public file that anybody could put shit on. Couple that with the explosion of Napster and it was basically like the cave in Goonies; a place for pirate's loot. I found a folder called "Hammie" (that's just it, you could fuck with anyone's folder, no password, no encryption :spiteful: ).

I looked in his folder and he had some Speedy J and some other weaksauce like Mauro Picotto. But I can't say weaksuce because that one Picotto song that has that sample that goes "Sing a song, Sing it now, for a better life, etc.) and my buddy and I were taken with that for a bit :embarrassed: I burned a bunch of his stuff and one night before partying, my buddy and I were drinking and blasting the CD-R's. He lived on the second floor of these housing units. The window was open and we hear "Hey!" and a guy is down on the lawn below going "Zat's my muzique!" and I said "Hammie?" and he said, "What? Yeah? How do you know me?" and then we invited him up and had a hearty lol. He wound up being a

a real good kid--I hope he's Dutch'in it up the best he can now.

So, I said all that to say I burned a mix from Hammie called "Tiesto: First Flight." I used it when I ran at night time and I guess I thought it was okay. One day in a non-exercise situation, I put it in the player because I thought "I remember this being decent." It sounded terrible to me--terrible track selection, terrible flow. So

Yeah.

Hit and miss.

But the tracks that he hits are wicked.

Archived