:pedobear:

:pedobear:

hold it, see, that just doesn't make any sense

pedobear is explicitly an adult, so he can't want to have sex with himself

then he would be autoerobear or something, you got to think about things

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This 10 year old tracks sound far more interesting than most stuff I've heard on Your Latest Creations subforum.

i disagree. this little cunt makes shit music and his father helps him, and his silver surfer sweat is total hipster shit as well i hate him oighzihfoeiq

This 10 year old tracks sound far more interesting than most stuff I've heard on Your Latest Creations subforum.

i disagree. this little cunt makes shit music and his father helps him, and his silver surfer sweat is total hipster shit as well i hate him oighzihfoeiq

I agree. Kinda lame if someone forces you into it.

I was just busting balls. Still, Surfer d'argent is excellent, maybe not as great as Modok or Galactus.

what kind of shit music is this. i don't care if it's a 10 year-old that did it or not. it's utter shite and mary anne hobbs deserves to be punched in the face, like this little fucker

lol

Archived