IGNORED

10 year old dnb producer gets air play on Marryane hobb's show

producer snafu

Pedostep is in, What What!!!!

l_15a655895f6e4e63836474c4738bb561.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/magibass

from his blog

Im having lots of interest in my music and ive only just put my tracks on my player. so thank you to everyone who has checked it out :) :) :) :)

some amazing news! some of my music will be on the Mary Anne Hobbs show BBC Radio1 on this Wednesday 5th Jan :) you can listen to it the next day here www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/maryannehobbs as its on very late 2-4 am. i am so excited

please keep coming back to my blog as i will update it with more news alot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

wow, 10 year old replicates bland overdone style with help of adult father...impressive

his dnb is so dark, its scary :fear:

$50 he uses loop packs, synth presets and fruity loops

this kid is a hero

that or its an afx style marketing scheme from some nerdy adult attempting to use a child as a medium for some kind of sick twisted success

why is this is so weird?

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've got some tracks from when I was 13, they sound like shit but to be honest they are a lot more inventive than what I come up with now I know what I'm doing

i was 12 when i started producing electronic music, back in 2000. it was mainly shite though.

psh, I was producing dnb in utero, but the beats were so wicked they gave me brain damage so when I was born I was just normal :-\

Guest Helper ET

i was 12 when i started producing electronic music, back in 2000. it was mainly shite though.

psh, I was producing dnb in utero, but the beats were so wicked they gave me brain damage so when I was born I was just normal :-\

via consciousness, i embodied rdj in the late 80s and started making my music through him. i collected all my music and snuck him into an underground military controlled science lab, and walked him through a time portal to 2010. i then unloaded my music onto my current computer, and snuck back into the military base to return to the 80s, disconnecting my embodiment, in synchronicity with the creation of my embryo. i then lived my life waiting for the specific time/space moment in which i would finally have my music returned to me

the silver surfer is all i needed to see to know i love this little guy

He's got some pretty cool sweaters and shame on anyone ragging on a 10 year old's production skills.

+1

Archived